183 - 184

Chapter 183

Brother-in-law?

“Sister.” As soon as the voice fell, everyone was silent. They all looked at Chen Shao dumbfounded, and then at Chen Xin.

They thought that Chen Shao had been pursuing Chen Xin, but they didn’t expect their relationship with brother and sister to die.

This is simply the biggest and hottest news of Tunghai University!

However, Lu Wei was even more shocked, a burst of anger hit his chest, and suddenly coughed and panted violently.

He wholeheartedly flattered Chen Shao and helped him pursue Chen Xin, but he didn’t expect this kind of relationship between the two parties.

However, in the next second, Lu Wei felt more frightened.

If Chen Xin and Chen Shao had a sibling relationship, then he was so aggressive towards Dustin Zhou before, and he must have offended Dustin Zhou, and even Chen Shao would retaliate against him.

For Dustin Zhou, Lu Wei knew a little, but he was limited to knowing that he was a student majoring in material testing. He saw Dustin Zhou in the background during the freshman entrance ceremony.

But Lu Wei didn’t know Dustin Zhou’s other identities, only that he was a lucky person who could be valued by Professor Shao Zekai.

But Shao Chen and Lu Wei know a lot.

Chen Shao comes from the Chen family in the capital, and is considered to be a small family in the capital, and Chen Shao is a direct descendant of the Chen family.

But if it is placed in the East China Sea, the size of the Chen family is even much larger than that of the Sun family.

The more so, the more scared Lu Wei is now.

If you offend Dustin Zhou and he still has room for maneuver, then offend Chen Shao, Lu Wei thinks that no one can help him.

“Shao Chen, I have no eyes! I didn’t expect that Miss Chen Xin is your sister, I damn it! Please forgive me!” In the shocked eyes of everyone, Lu Wei, who was kicked out, rushed to Shao Chen’s side. , Hugged Chen Shao’s thigh and kept begging!

Everyone looks different.

Lu Wei was very arrogant just now, and he meant to look down on anyone.

But now, like a dog, he begged Chen Shao for mercy.

But everyone also knew that Lu Wei had to do this.

If he can’t cancel the anger in Chen Shao’s heart, the consequences will be extremely serious.

Many people can think of the most serious thing than being ordered to drop out by the school.

But there are also a small number of people with some background at home, knowing that the most serious consequence is that Lu Wei may not get out if he enters!

Chen Shao, or the Chen family has this ability!

“Go away!” Chen Shao said blankly.