29-30

Chapter 29

"It's not interesting, it's just that you ordered these dishes. Chuanzi and I don't like to eat them, so we will order separately." Dustin Zhou reached out and held Niu Chuan who wanted to talk, and said softly.

He didn't make any sloppy eyes, but said it straightforwardly.

Xiao Jing and Xiao You were taken aback for a moment, and their movements slowly stopped, staring at Dustin Zhou in a daze, and then at Niu Chuan.

"It's nothing, it's just that Brother Yang doesn't like eating these dishes." Niu Chuan finally explained without Gu Dustin's obstruction.

"Hehe, Chuanzi, don't need to explain, what I mean is obvious, you pay for the dishes you eat," Dustin Zhou said coldly.

When things got to this point, Xiao Jing and Xiao You didn't seem to come to have a blind date with Niu Chuan at all. They clearly wanted to kill Niu Chuan.

As a brother, Dustin Zhou couldn't just sit idly by.

"Brother Yang, don't do this, I..." Niu Chuan immediately became anxious.

"Chuanzi, do you know how much the dishes she ordered?" Dustin Zhou asked coldly, pointing to the dishes on the table.

"How much more are a few dishes worth? I brought the money." Niu Chuan was also a little anxious. He didn't know why things happened to be like this. He immediately took out the money from the bag, which was four thousand yuan, and put them all. on the table.

"Chuanzi, you are still too kind. If you can do nothing with Charlie Chen for me, I will naturally not see you being deceived." "Your four thousand yuan, even a fraction is not enough, these dishes, at least More than fifteen thousand!" Dustin Zhou made a loud noise, and Niu Chuan was completely stunned.

"This is impossible!" Seeing Niu Chuan still not believing, Dustin Zhou gritted his teeth and directly recruited the waiter.

"You said, how much do these dishes cost." The waiter brought the menu and handed it to Dustin Zhou.

"Sir, plus the six drinks you ordered before, it costs a total of 18,800 yuan. This is the bill." Dustin Zhou did not accept the bill, but let Niu Chuan take a look.

"How is this possible?" Niu Chuan looked at the long numbers on the bill, and both hands trembled.

These are enough for his salary for five months.

"Huh! It's just over 10,000 yuan. If you don't have any money, you still have to pay a lot of money. Come here, you deserve it!" At this time, Xiao Jing didn't panic, but was arrogant, holding her hands on her chest, to Dustin Zhouhe Niu Chuan looked at him coldly.

"We have money, but it is not for you! Also, please recognize your own position. You and Chuanzi are only meeting for the first time, so you just made your own way. After ordering so many dishes, I am afraid that there will be none at all. I want to have a good blind date." Dustin Zhou said coldly, his eyes shot directly on Xiao Jing like a sharp blade.

"Hmph, just pretend if you don't have money. Now if you want to admit it, don't think

!