155 - 156

Chapter 155

Dustin Zhou’s patience was limited, and there was not much conflict between him and Su Che.

Even if there are more disputes within their Su family, it is also within their own family.

Dustin Zhou, an outsider, didn’t have much interest in participating.

However, Su Shiqin and Su Che thought self-righteously that Dustin Zhou was Su Shiming’s helper, so they made things difficult.

Even Su Che directly sent someone to hijack Mira Xie, trying to threaten Dustin Zhou with this. This undoubtedly touched Dustin Zhou’s negative scale!

Even if Dustin Zhou had a good temper, he would not tolerate Su Che.

“Why, can’t it be that the young Su family can’t even get 100 million?” Dustin Zhou sneered.

He didn’t want Su Che to give out 100 million, but just wanted to refute his face and make him unable to hold his head up in front of everyone and Su’s family.

In this way, it will make him more painful than physically punishing him.

“The surname Zhou, don’t be overwhelmed, don’t you be afraid that our Su family will be held accountable afterwards!” “Do you think that a small well-known company can keep you?” Su Che’s face was pale, but when he thought of being caught today Dustin Zhou was so insulted that he was immediately angry.

I think he is dignified, Young Master Su, when has he suffered this kind of grievance before, and when did everyone treat him with respect.

But today, everything was originally under his control, but because of Dustin Zhou’s appearance, everything

It’s all messed up.

Not only did he fail to teach Dustin Zhou a good lesson and earn a face for his mother Su Shiqin in the Su family, on the contrary, it was here that Dustin Zhou ridiculed him so much.

You know, there are many people in this private club who know Su Che, and at the same time they can speak in front of the Su family.

Once what happened today is spread to the ears of the Su family, the tension between the two sides of the Su family for such a long time is likely to tilt instantly!

“Hehe, still dare to threaten me! Chuanzi!” Dustin Zhou sneered, then called Niu Chuan in a deep voice.

When I saw Niu Chuan didn’t say much, he just walked forward quickly and kicked Su Zhe again before everyone else could react.

Immediately, Su Che’s originally injured body could not bear Niu Chuan’s foot at all, and was kicked out by the huge impact, hitting several people in a row before he could stop.

This was too sudden, and everyone did not react.

When everyone reacted.

, Su Che was already lying limp on the ground, his breath wilted.

Suddenly, everyone was shocked. They didn’t expect Dustin Zhou to be so cruel, and they seemed to want to kill Su Che.