269 - 270

Chapter 269

In whose face?

“Zhou, I don’t know this guy at all. After I go back, I will check the company thoroughly, find out who is working with him, and drive out!” Zhou Hao walked over to Dustin Zhou and said with a smile, full of words It means to please.

And the people around did not laugh at him.

Everyone is a member of the small league. During this time, the benefits gained from the new strain project alone are even more substantial than the benefits gained from several months or even a year.

As for Zhou Hao’s natural makeup, because of its large scale and strong strength, it naturally gained the upper hand in the beginning. In this project, the benefits are currently the most.

In this situation, there is no need to think about it, not to mention Zhou Hao, and other people will not risk offending Dustin Zhou.

“Well, you can just take care of this matter.” Dustin Zhou nodded, accepting Zhou Hao’s explanation.

After all, there was no major issue between the two parties, and since Zhou Hao had expressed his opinion, Dustin Zhou would naturally not care about it.

“By the way, what are you doing together today? Did something happen?” Dustin Zhou asked, looking at the others.

“During this period, the new projects have developed very well, and we have all benefited a lot. So we joined forces and invited Assistant Ye, Minister Zhang, and Minister Wu to have dinner. By the way, if we wanted to expand the market, we called on Mr. Xie. “Zhou Hao said with a smile.

Dustin Zhou looked at Mira Xie, and when she saw her nodding, he knew that Zhou Hao was right, so he didn’t intend to pursue it.

If the other party wants to hug the group, and then collude with the famous company and covet the interests of the famous company, then Dustin Zhou will naturally not be merciful.

“Zhou, you can’t do this! I have worked well with your company. Your company can earn hundreds of millions a year. How can you do this? Don’t you be afraid that I will cooperate with other companies and suppress you together!” Seeing Dustin Zhou talking and laughing with other people, he seemed to be a central existence.

Sun Junkai also reacted at this time, walked up to Zhou Hao and said loudly.

When everyone heard this, they were secretly surprised.

Zhou Hao’s natural beauty company deserves to be powerful. Just an ordinary collaborator can bring so much profit to the company.

Those classmates were shocked by hundreds of millions.

In an instant, their eyes on Zhou Hao changed.

The collaborators who can bring him hundreds of millions of profits a year are directly cancelled.

That means that he doesn’t like these hundreds of millions.

But Zhou Hao was flattering in front of Dustin Zhou.

What this shows, everyone knows!