271 - 272

Chapter 271

I will handle it!

Mountain Mist Clubhouse, second floor, in Dustin Zhou's office.

It was quiet at the moment.

Zhang Jie kept smoking, his expression was dim and his eyes were hollow.

Asher Chen sat with Erlang's legs upright, and did not look at Zhang Jie or Dustin Zhou.

Only Dustin Zhou frowned at this moment, obviously thinking about something.

Just now, Zhang Jie talked about the problems his family encountered.

And Dustin Zhou also listened very carefully.

As a result, I suddenly felt that things were not that simple.

The Zhang family where Zhang Jie is located is considered to be a rich family in Xiangxi.

The status is roughly equivalent to that of the Su family in Donghai City.

Although it is not the top one, it is also a first-class family, and other families dare not easily provoke.

This is also the first time Dustin Zhou knows about Zhang Jie's family background. In the past, when Zhang Jie was in college, although Zhang Jie made a lot of money, others knew that he was a rich second generation, but he did not know the specific situation of his family.

And Zhang Jie said that his Zhang family was engaged in silver mining, manufacturing and sales in Xiangxi.

It can be said that the real family has a mine.

Dustin Zhou nodded secretly in his heart, and being able to work in this industry obviously had some background and some means in his family.

Otherwise, when it comes to things like silver mines, it's not something ordinary people can handle.

After all, there are countless people jealous outside.

However, it was precisely because of the silver mine that Zhang Jie made too many people jealous in Xiangxi.

And those who are jealous, all have extraordinary energy.

As a result, everyone united and started an offensive against the Zhang family!

However, even if the Zhang family is powerful, it can't stand up to several families of the same size as it.

At the moment, the four major families that have joined together to launch an offensive against the Zhang family have issued an ultimatum to the Zhang family.

Zhang Jie is required to make the final decision within three months!

Otherwise, Zhang Jie will usher in their pursuit!

Zhang Jie was helpless, but he was unwilling to admit defeat directly, so he sent his family children out to seek help.

And Zhang Jie is the person from his line who came to the East China Sea for help!

"That's how things are. Actually, I was planning to contact some people who were playing together back then. I know that many of them have some power in their families. I wonder if I can ask for help, even if the Zhang family pays some price." Zhang Jie Somewhat dispirited.

"Then, you saw it too. In fact, before I contacted you for the party, I had already found several former classmates in Donghai, but no one agreed to help!" Zhang Jie lowered his head and fell silent.

Dustin Zhou could understand that the family was in crisis, and he came to the East China Sea with a mission on his shoulders, and wanted to ask for help, but none of the people in the past agreed to help.