235 - 236

Chapter 235

Old naughty Mr. Jiang!

"Your uncle has only seen Mr. Jiang once, that is because he has no ability." "As for your name written upside down, what does it have to do with me?" Dustin Zhou turned around and looked at Yang Zongfu coldly.

Dustin Zhou knew only from the conversation he had just heard.

This Yang Zongfu offered to take over the operation, absolutely not at ease.

Let's not talk about what his original intention was, but the mere expression of ecstasy and arrogance made Dustin Zhou feel very disgusted in his heart.

What's more, if he operated on Enderia Shen, wouldn't he directly see or even touch Enderia Shen's body?

Such a doctor without morals and bottom line, Dustin Zhou couldn't believe it.

However, his words fell in the ears of other people, but if they were thunderous.

"Your uncle has only met Mr. Jiang once, that's because he has no abilities." You know, Yang Zongfu's uncle is Yang Xilai, the dean of the hospital.

And Yang Xilai is more than just the president of the First People's Hospital.

He is also the deputy director of the National Medical Association.

It is quite famous in the national medical community.

In fact, many young doctors who have gained fame in recent years are Yang Xilai's students.

At this time, Yang Xilai became an incompetent person in Dustin Zhou's mouth!

If this is spread out, I don't know how many people will be shocked.

Dai Hui looked at Dustin Zhou in a daze, and his heart was shocked.

He never expected Dustin Zhou to say such a thing.

But for an instant, he was excited again!

Although Yang Xilai has a great reputation abroad, he is not so famous in the hospital.

He not only used the power of the dean of the hospital to place his cronies in key positions, but also used his power for his own personal gain.

If it weren't for everyone's fear of Yang Xilai's power, it would be impossible to forbear it all the time.

Because for them, ordinary doctors, even those with sufficient qualifications and experience like Dai Hui.

Yang Xilai has the power to block them with one word!

"Hahahaha, it's really funny, right? Your name is Dustin Zhou. People can be incompetent, but they can't be ignorant! Do you know what you mean by what you just said?" "Believe it or not, my uncle said that you will be in the East China Sea in the future. The whole country can't go to the hospital?" Yang Zongfu's face was ashen and gloomy, and there was a hint of madness and joy in his voice.

What Dustin Zhou said just now was not only aimed at his Yang Zongfu, but also at his uncle Yang Xilai.

But in the end, it also affected everyone related to Yang Xilai.

Even Yang Xilai is an incompetent person, so what about the colleagues and friends who have been close to Yang Xilai, as well as Yang Xilai's students?

Wouldn't it be equally incompetent, or even worse?

Yang Zongfu sneered again and again, as long as he took Dustin Zhou's

If you let it go, there will be countless people who are closely related to Yang Xilai take the initiative without him.

Not only to please Yang Xilai, but also to give a severe lesson to Dustin Zhou, a kid who didn't know the height of the sky.