38-39-40

Chapter 38

At this time, only Dustin Zhou, Hu Ye and others were in the office.

The man who was photographed has been taken out by Brother Cannon.

“Mr. Zhou, I don’t know if Charlie Chen has any contradiction with you, but if there are any thorny questions, as long as you say a word, I will definitely not stand by.” Tiger Lord looked at the thoughtful Dustin Zhou, very solemnly Said.

“Why? What the hell is Tiger Lord for?” Although Dustin Zhou knew what Tiger said was true, he still didn’t understand.

The two people, together with the meeting today, are only three sides.

But for these three aspects, Lord Tiger attaches so much importance to him. If there is no other reason behind this, Dustin Zhou would not believe it at all.

“I think that a whitening factor project will not let you do this.” Dustin Zhou saw it very clearly, and he did not feel arrogant because he values ​​himself so much.

“Didn’t I say it before? I value you, Dustin Zhou.” The tiger master also stopped covering at this time, looking at Dustin Zhou with piercing eyes.

“Oh, forget it, but I still have to thank Master Tiger for his help last night.” Dustin Zhou gave a low laugh, and didn’t want to pursue further investigations.

“That’s a trivial matter. I don’t know how you are going to deal with this matter. You know, the whole city knows about this news now. Although most people laugh at it, but the impact is always bad.” Tiger Lord chuckles, and then the topic changes. , Then turned to Dustin Zhou and Enderia Shen’s gossip.

“If you can’t solve it, I can do it, but this time, I hope to get your answer.” Tiger Lord said in a deep voice.

Dustin Zhou knew what Tiger’s answer was.

When drinking wine that day, Lord Tiger proposed to cooperate with Dustin Zhou on a project alone. Dustin Zhou was surprised for a while and did not think about it. Naturally, he did not give an answer on the spot.

But now that Tiger Lord raised this matter, he was undoubtedly waiting for Dustin Zhou’s answer.

Dustin Zhou

I really want to refuse, because he doesn’t want the cooperation between himself and Tiger Lord, mixed with other interests.

But facing those gossip magazines, he can’t solve them alone.

After all, those people are almost a bunch of mad dogs, and if they catch a lace news, they will be chased.

“Okay, but I hope Master Tiger can restrain his subordinates.” Thinking of the knife and the bloody scene last night, Dustin Zhou had to remind him.

“No problem.” Tiger Lord laughed, and his gaze at Dustin Zhou became more intense.

“Zhou, there is something going on at the factory.” At this moment, Sara Ye buckled the door lightly and said a piece of news.

“What’s the matter?” Dustin Zhou didn’t frown, but he said in his heart.

After the launch ceremony of the whitening factor project, production was carried out in the factory immediately. According to time estimates, it is almost time for the first samples to come out.