46

Chapter 46

Several bodyguards in black just met Niu Chuan one by one, and they were instantly defeated.

He was lying on the ground at this time, wailing.

At this moment, not only Edward Shen’s complexion changed drastically, but also Shen Weiyan’s heart sank.

These bodyguards were all invited by him with a lot of money, so they are naturally clear about their strength.

In previous business confrontations, these bodyguards even saved Shen Weiyan’s life.

But now, these bodyguards have been put down to the ground, and there is no room to fight back.

“Huh, a few stinky fish and shrimps want to do something to Brother Yang?” Niu Chuan snorted coldly, clapped his hands, and shook his muscles.

Zhao Bing, Chen Sheng, and Chen Li both looked at Shen Weiyan and others with disdain.

They didn’t know Enderia Shen, so naturally they couldn’t see Enderia Shen right in front of them, and they didn’t know that the leader standing in front of them was Shen Weiyan.

However, even if they knew each other, they would definitely make the same decision.

Since he decided to work with Dustin Zhou, no matter what, the interests of Dustin Zhou must be the first.

“Good! Good! Good!” Shen Weiyan smirked, staring at Dustin Zhou and shouting three times “OK”.

“Uncle Shen, what do you mean?” Dustin Zhou’s face was also ugly, and he asked coldly.

This is the first time he and Shen Weiyan have met. Before the two sides, one was in the sky and the other was on the ground. There would be no intersection at all.

Dustin Zhou thought that there was nothing to offend Shen Weiyan, and he couldn’t figure out why he came up, without saying anything, just let the bodyguard do it on himself.

“Your name is Dustin Zhou, I ask you, what’s going on here?” Shen Weiyan’s chest was fluctuating, and he took the gossip magazine from Edward Shen and fell directly to the ground.

As soon as he saw these gossip magazines, Dustin Zhou immediately reacted.

No wonder Shen Weiyan did this. Not only did Enderia Shen didn’t mean to block, but instead stood behind watching the show with interest.

In the end, it is the scandal between him and Enderia Shen.

“Uncle Shen, these are all imaginary things. I and Mr. Shen are innocent and have no intimate relationship…” Now that he knows Father Shen’s misunderstanding of himself, Dustin Zhou of course has to explain clearly.

“Huh! Innocent? There has never been anything unfounded in this world. If it wasn’t for you to be shameless, would you be reported by others?” But Shen Weiyan obviously didn’t want to listen to Dustin Zhou’s explanation, and he didn’t wait for Dustin Zhou to finish. It was a rude interruption, looking at him with disgust.

In his opinion, Dustin Zhou looks good, but there is nothing to shine at all.

And the reason why he got involved with Enderia Shen was for money.