359-361

Chapter 359

The last chance!

The atmosphere of the entire Jiang family dinner was frozen instantly.

Everyone gathered around, it is really too much noise here.

When they saw that more than 20 people surrounded Dustin Zhou and his party, they were knocked down by Niu Chuan in an instant, all of them were shocked.

"This..." "Is it true that no one can stop Dustin Zhou and the others today?" "Almost, it can knock down three people in an instant. How strong is that Niu Chuan, you can guess at any thought, do you think these two? Is there a lot of more than a dozen people?" "But they still have women, and the few people around Dustin Zhou also look like they don't have the power to restrain the chicken." "Look, anyway, today's dinner, there must be no good results. Now." ... Everyone was whispering, but all their eyes fell on Dustin Zhou and Niu Chuan.

The few hands Niu Chuan and Dustin Zhou showed just now have opened their eyes, and at the same time they felt a little strange.

Perhaps these two dozen people couldn't stop Dustin Zhou at all.

"What? Do you still have to do it?" Dustin Zhou said with a smile, looking at Yu Hua, Tang Wenzhong and Jiang Xingyuan.

Beside the three of them, there was a man who was very solemn.

Dustin Zhou took a deep look at each other, and felt clear.

This should be the Du Family Du Wen.

But today, the Du family didn't have any juniors to attend this dinner, so he just watched from the sidelines, and he wasn't too aggressive.

But Dustin Zhou is different. He has a certain understanding of Du Wen.

There is a word in the name of this Du Wen, and the person is more literary.

But Dustin Zhou knew that Du Wen was a master.

I heard Zhang Ying said that this Du Wen used to be a master of martial arts when he was young. Over the past decades, he has become a master of martial arts. In Hunan Province, if you talk about the strongest person, Du Wen is definitely one of them.

Although I don't know which Du Wen and Niu Chuan are better, Dustin Zhou also had to be cautious.

In case there are some hidden facts that he doesn't know, and Zhang Family doesn't know, then once the two sides really break out a deep conflict, the consequences are unimaginable.

But now Du Wen hasn't done anything, which makes Dustin Zhou a little curious.

These four families should be together. Now the Yu family, Tang family, and Jiang family have all started, why is Du Wen indifferent to him?

Not only Dustin Zhou was suspicious, but even Yu Hua, Tang Wenzhong and Jiang Xingyuan were also very troubled at this time.

"Brother Du, don't you want to take action?" Yu Hua's face was a little ugly.

Among the more than 20 nursing homes surrounding Dustin Zhou, his Yu family's nursing homes accounted for half.

Moreover, the few people who were brought down by Niu Chuan and Dustin Zhou in the blink of an eye are precisely the nursing homes of his Yu family.

As a result, the Yu's nursing home has been halved at this time

Up.

And Yu Hua knows Du Wen's strength. In his opinion, as long as Du Wen takes a shot, no matter how powerful Dustin Zhou and Niu Chuan are, they will be brought down by Du Wen instantly.