69-70

Chapter 69

“Wow! Xiao Mengmeng actually used a mask! But why haven’t I heard of this mask? Is it a new product from which company?”

“White and tender! Xiao Mengmeng, I want the same mask too! Ask for a link!” “Bah! It’s a bargain at first glance.

Some people use this kind of stuff? Don’t be afraid to disfigure yourself!” “Yes, my relatives used this mask before and burned their faces, so everyone must Keep your eyes open!”

“Black-hearted Rocket Girl, for the sake of money, I don’t need anything! I even advertise a rubbish mask!” … The Weibo on the top of Rocket Girl, that is, the Weibo that promotes the whitening factor mask, is full of this the comment of.

Half said good, half said bad!

Both sides hold their own opinions!

No one can convince anyone!

“Everyone, don’t get caught up in the rhythm. These people are all navy! They all just popped up!” “Yes, the navy is shameful! Get out!” “You are the navy! The rubbish mask is not yet Let people say?” “Boycott the whitening factor mask, boycott the rocket girl!” More and more comments appeared under this Weibo.

And this situation is also known to more and more people.

After all, Rocket Girls is a newly promoted girl idol group in the past two years and has a lot of fans in China.

Almost every Weibo has millions of followers and comments.

“Mengmeng, it’s not good! Look at Weibo!” Su Xiaomeng is practicing dance in the dance studio. She is going to prepare a dance for Dustin Zhou and show it to him.

However, outside the door suddenly came the exclamation of the other two members.

“What’s the matter?” Su Xiaomeng stopped and walked out with a look of confusion, and saw two teammates staring at the phone with very ugly expressions.

“Mengmeng, what should I do if something has happened? If Sister Yang finds out, she will definitely scold us!” Another member of Rocket Girl, Zhao Wanrong, said with a pale face.

Sister Yang is the agent and leader of their team, responsible for all their external affairs.

And this time, Su Xiaomeng posted the Weibo secretly by himself, and never greeted Sister Yang in advance.

Nothing happened originally, but now, looking at the posture, it is obvious that someone took the opportunity to make trouble.

Once the situation expands, Sister Yang will know.

At that time, thinking of Sister Yang’s methods, several people immediately trembled slightly.

“It’s okay, even if it’s discovered by Sister Yang, you just say it was me alone.” Su Xiaomeng said lightly.

“That’s how it works! Mengmeng, we also used your mask, and we have a share. If Sister Yang is really angry. If you want to punish us, then we will be punished together.” Another member Zhang Tiantian said immediately.