48-49-50

Chapter 48

Dustin Zhou raised his eyebrows and smiled as he looked at Master Shun who walked in, and he was slightly surprised.

As far as he knows, Lord Shun and Lord Tiger each have their own territory, and the two parties have agreed not to violate each other.

That’s what Shun said last time when Dustin Zhou found Brother Pao in front of the clubhouse in the west of the city.

It’s just now, why did Lord Shun come here, and it looks like he was a helper invited by Shen Weiyan.

“Haha, isn’t this Mr. Zhou? There is also Master Tiger, and you are there. It’s a coincidence.” Seeing that both Dustin Zhou and Master Tiger were there, Master Shun immediately laughed, and at the same time stayed away from Shen Weiyan quietly.

He happened to be eating nearby, and when he was about to finish his meal, he came over to talk to Lord Tiger.

But I didn’t expect to receive a call from Secretary Shen Weiyan.

Facing Shen Weiyan’s help, and the expensive remuneration, Lord Shun took advantage of the trend.

It’s just that he never thought that it was Dustin Zhou and Hu Ye that Shen Weiyan asked him to settle.

At this moment, Lord Shun had already scolded Shen Weiyan’s ancestors in his heart.

This is clearly harming him!

“Shun Ye came from afar, is there something to do? It’s been a long time since I missed me?” Dustin Zhou chuckled lightly, looking funny.

“Hehe, Mr. Zhou is joking. I was here to talk to Lord Tiger. Isn’t it a coincidence, haha.” Although Lord Shun is of the same generation as Tiger Lord, he is not as good as Lord Tiger in all aspects. Keep a low profile.

“What? Isn’t Lord Shun here to help people?” Dustin Zhou asked knowingly.

“Knowing Lord Shun, don’t hurry up and close your mouth!” At this time, Edward Shen hummed disdainfully.

He didn’t see the unnatural expression of Lord Shun, but thought that Dustin Zhou had met Lord Shun by chance, and Lord Shun was invited by Shen Weiyan, so he naturally wanted to support them.

“Shut up for me!” But the next second, Master Shun suddenly turned around and slapped Edward Shen on the face.

“Pop!” Suddenly, Edward Shen was backed down by the force of this slap, and his face quickly swelled.

“Master Shun, what are you?” Shen Weiyan quickly held onto Edward Shen, looking at Master Shun with a gloomy expression.

“Boss Shen, your son is too insightful to see. Didn’t you see me talking to you Mr. Zhou? Is there a place for him to interrupt?” Master Shun gave a cold snort and didn’t even go to see Edward Shen.

“Dad, I’m going to kill him, I’m going to kill them!” Edward Shen was stunned by the beating, but soon recovered his sobriety and immediately shouted angrily.

At this moment, he couldn’t care about the identities of Lord Shun and Lord Tiger, nor did he care about the many people here. Every word and deed of his would be seen.