81 - 85

Chapter 81

Zhao Lixing leaned slightly toward Sara Ye, and his eyes were scorchingly fixed on Sara Ye’s face, full of bright colors.

This is obviously an open molesting!

For a while, everyone was extremely quiet.

The people in the testing center naturally wouldn’t say anything, after all, Zhao Lixing was their gold master, the young master, and had a say in their power.

On the side of Mingyang Company, all eyes are on Dustin Zhou.

In their eyes, Dustin Zhou had always been very short-handed, and this Zhao Lixing’s face did not hide his greed for Sara Ye at all.

Such behavior is no different from molesting.

But before Dustin Zhou could speak, Sara Ye spoke coldly.

“This has nothing to do with you, I don’t need you to apologize!” Sara Ye naturally felt Zhao Lixing’s scorching eyes, and suddenly became uncomfortable.

“Yes, it really doesn’t have much to do with me. It’s all my subordinates who are disrespectful to you!” “Little third son, hurry up and apologize to this lady!” Zhao Lixin said coldly, looking at the man with a pointed mouth.

“Ah? Shao Zhao, I…” “Hurry up and come over and apologize!” What else the little third son wanted to argue,

But Zhao Lixing let out a cold drink, causing him to tremble all over, and immediately walked to Sara Ye without hesitation.

“I’m sorry!” The little third son saluted Sara Ye deeply, and his body was almost 180 degrees.

“Okay, this incident was originally a misunderstanding. Since we have already apologized, let’s pass it.” “I think it is important for us to do business.” Dustin Zhou said with a light smile, and directly stretched out his hand to pull Sara Ye to his side.

“Haha, that’s right! Do business!” Zhao Lixing laughed and walked towards the company immediately.

This time, the Shengu Professional Testing Institute sent a team of eight people. Except for Zhao Lixing and the little third son with a sharp-mouthed monkey cheek, the impression of Dustin Zhou was very dull.

It seems that in their world, apart from testing, there is no other place worthy of attention.

But this actually made Dustin Zhou feel at ease.

A somewhat restless Zhao Lixing, a little third who brags about slapped horses, has caused a slight conflict between the two sides and the atmosphere has become tense.

If there are more people like this, it may cause even greater conflicts.

That situation was definitely not what Dustin Zhou wanted to see.

Soon, the group arrived at Enderia Shen’s office.

“Mr. Shen, these are the people from the Shengu Testing Institute.” Dustin Zhou introduced it softly, but he did not reveal the identity of Zhao Lixing.