93 - 94

Chapter 93

Mira Xie thought for a long time, as if remembering that one of the Rocket Girls was Su Xiaomeng.

Before, based on Mira Xie’s understanding of Dustin Zhou, he would not pay attention to this.

Only Su Xiaomeng, who had met last time, might still keep in touch.

“Yes, it’s her, she also sent these two tickets.” Dustin Zhou smiled lightly.

He had no intention of concealing this incident, after all, he could find out as long as he checked.

Rather than being questioned at that time, Dustin Zhou might as well just speak out at this time.

Anyway, Mira Xie had also met Su Xiaomeng, so he shouldn’t resist too much.

“Two tickets, who are you going to take with you?” Enderia Shen asked suddenly.

Her gaze only stayed for a moment on the two tickets.

After that, he looked at himself, then at Mira Xie who was aside, the corners of his mouth raised slightly, and he stopped talking, just quietly watching Dustin Zhou.

“Damn!” The moment Enderia Shen asked this question, Dustin Zhou cursed in his heart.

He has been avoiding this question, especially when both Mira Xie and Enderia Shen are there.

It was to avoid embarrassment, but now Enderia Shen asked directly, and all of the pressure was put on Dustin Zhou’s body at once.

After all, in front of Mira Xie and Enderia Shen.

One is his wife and the other is his immediate boss.

No matter how Dustin Zhou answers, he will always offend one.

Even if Mira Xieci’s time was slow, he reacted and raised his head directly, looking at Dustin Zhou calmly.

The three of them fell silent all at once.

“This, this…” Holding two tickets, Dustin Zhou just felt like a hot potato at the moment.

“I’m teasing you, see if you are nervous, and my wife is right in front of me, I still have this self-knowledge.” When Dustin Zhou was a little at a loss, Enderia Shen suddenly laughed.

A word of speech wiped away the embarrassing atmosphere that had pervaded a few people.

“Okay, let’s talk first, I have something to do, so I won’t give it away.” Enderia Shen smiled and pushed Mira Xie to Dustin Zhou, dropped a word, and returned directly to his office.

And when she turned the corner and no one could see her, a touch of bitterness instantly filled Enderia Shen’s heart.

“It’s really strange.” Enderia Shen didn’t know why he felt this way. After a few mutters, he immediately wiped out the emotion and regained his smile.

On the other side, Dustin Zhou looked at Mira Xie and directly passed the ticket in his hand.

“This is the front row VIP ticket. Let’s go together when the time comes. Xiaomeng still misses you.” “You know, I’m not interested in this kind of traffic girl group. You might as well go with Mr. Shen