125 - 126

Chapter 125

Chen Zhen was also in a mess at the moment.

The situation is good, which is very beneficial to them.

However, the standing team of the “Donghai Morning News” and the notice issued above immediately interrupted him.

If he resists hard, regardless, and continues to discredit Dustin Zhou and Mingyang Company, then let alone how the above will punish him, the editor-in-chief of the evening paper will not give him a good face.

And if he let go at this time and directly withdrew the slander against Dustin Zhou and the famous company, then naturally everyone would be happy.

The above will not hold him accountable.

But his influence may drop!

People would think that Chen Zhen was trying to convince Dustin Zhou and the famous company!

Once this impression is fixed, the public’s impression of him will never change for a long time to come!

“So what? Dustin Zhou also has a famous company, I have already learned about it, but it’s a company that sells facial masks. It’s nothing at all. I don’t believe that Dustin Zhou has no black history!” “As long as we find him With the dark history of Mingyang, no one can stop us, so if the “Donghai Morning News” can still say that black is not white?” Chen Haonan was indignant, and at this time,

The platform of the morning paper and the decision above are very dissatisfied.

Thinking of Dustin Zhou’s contempt for him that night, Chen Haonan was so angry that he couldn’t wait to vent it immediately.

“Bastard! It’s not all you! If it weren’t for you, would we be so passive now!” Chen Zhen, who was still thinking about countermeasures, suddenly became furious when he heard Chen Haonan say this.

If it weren’t for Chen Haonan to be his nephew, he would not have joined with such multimedia to attack Dustin Zhou and Mingyang together, nor would he fall into the entangled situation he has now.

“Uncle, I’m your only nephew. That Dustin Zhou treats your nephew like this. Do you want to stand by?” Chen Haonan was not afraid of Chen Zhen at all, so he insisted.

“Editor-in-chief, I think this matter is a bit strange, shall we first see how other media handle it?” Chen Zhen’s assistant whispered at this time.

He knows the ins and outs of the whole thing, and he knows who is right and who is wrong!

However, as Chen Zhen’s assistant, relying on Chen Zhen to eat, he will naturally think from Chen Zhen’s perspective.

Right now, the above and the morning paper have put great pressure on Chen Zhen, and it seems that no matter what he does, there will always be serious drawbacks.

The so-called authorities are fans and bystanders clear.

As the authorities, Chen Zhen and Chen Haonan are already a little confused at this moment, unable to tell the truth from the truth.

But as an assistant, he is still a bystander, and he can naturally distinguish the current situation well.

“Well, this is a good idea, Ms Wang, you can go to other media to ask how they will deal with it, but it must be secretive, not too direct!” Chen Zhen thought for a while, and felt that there was only this way right now. The most appropriate.