19 20

Chapter 19

“Who are you going to expel?”

As soon as Shen Ze’s voice fell, he heard that majestic and pleasant voice sounded again.

Dustin Zhou looked up, and saw Enderia Shen Shi Shiran approaching, his face was indifferent, and his beautiful eyes shot towards Shen Ze like sharp swords.

Dustin Zhou’s heart moved slightly, and he instinctively felt that Enderia Shen and Shen Ze didn’t seem to deal with it.

“Are you okay?” Enderia Shen looked at Dustin Zhou with interest, unconsciously glanced at Mira Xie behind him, and the corners of his mouth rose slightly.

Then, Enderia Shen lowered his face and turned to look at Shen Ze.

“Shen Ze, I remember you are not an employee of the famous company? What are you doing here?”

At this moment, the aura of Enderia Shen’s superior was unobstructed.

But Shen Ze didn’t fear at all, or said he didn’t care at all.

With a chuckle on his face, he directly wrapped his hands on the shoulders of the two women next to him, and sneered: “Can’t I come? My good sister?”

He bit the word “good sister” very hard, and his face was even full of joking.

Enderia Shen was very angry, and his body trembled slightly.

“If you have to come, no one will stop you, but please behave a little bit, the famous company will not have your turn to speak!”

Enderia Shen took a deep breath and said in a deep voice.

“Yo, what? I just said that I would fire this kid and annoy you? Who is this kid? Isn’t it your concubine? That’s interesting.”

Shen Ze smiled lightly, looking back and forth between Enderia Shen and Dustin Zhou.

“Shen Mr., this person is Dustin Zhou. He is the person in charge of the whitening factor project of Mingyang. If he is fired, the whitening factor project will probably be delayed.”

At this moment, Chalrlie Chen’s voice suddenly sounded.

Chalrlie Chen had been paying attention to the actions here before. When he saw that Shen Ze was making trouble with Dustin Zhou, he even looked forward to it.

But what happened later made him quite annoyed, and he even more dismissed Shen Ze.

But in any case, Shen Ze is no ordinary person.

In addition to being Enderia Shen’s younger brother, his father has a great influence in the city.

No matter how Chalrlie Chen hates Shen Ze, it can only be in his heart.

“Oh? Just him?”

At this moment, it was Shen Ze’s turn to be surprised.

In fact, it was not just him. Others heard Chalrlie Chen’s words and saw that Enderia Shen didn’t mean to refute, and they were shocked.