213 - 214

Chapter 213

It depends on whether you have this strength!

"Everyone is self-righteous, thinking that they have given me Dustin Zhoutian's great favor, and want to claim benefits." "If you really helped me when I was in trouble, how about the jewelry I gave you Jade Xuan? "But you didn't. Not only that, you have looked down on me for three years, thinking that I am not worthy of Mira, because I am clinging to your Xie family." "Even, every time I was overwhelmed by my mother's illness, you all It's like hell, I can't wait to be thousands of miles away from me." "Now, what high-sounding excuses do you use to take advantage of me." "I see, the shameless people are you!" Dustin Zhou Leng Shouted, don't give relatives a chance to speak.

After a violent meal, all the relatives were confused and looked at Dustin Zhou blankly.

Even Xie's mother was surprised and couldn't figure out when Dustin Zhou would be so tough.

This is not like the only Dustin Zhou in their minds at all!

"You! Dustin Zhou, don't talk nonsense!" "That's right, even if we didn't say anything to you at the beginning, but why did we treat you badly? Between you and Mira in the past three years, if it weren't for us, you would have been divorced. My mother is dead a long time ago, where is the present?" "Yes, don't think we don't know, or if you are a leader in a well-known company, you can't be alive, you really think you are a green onion? You carried Mira shoes. No qualifications!" "That is, Mingyang is so popular now, you really think it has something to do with you, makes so much money, and has something to do with you. If you don't give us an explanation today, you won't want to see Mira! "... The relatives were angry, and started squirting wildly at Dustin Zhou.

In their eyes, only others are wrong, and they cannot be wrong.

But Dustin Zhou actually said that, in their opinion, it is slander!

No one can accept the slander of others!

However, Dustin Zhou frowned slightly and looked at the person who had just spoken.

Did they just say that they knew that they were leaders in a famous company?

This shows that they already know that they are no longer a small ordinary employee of the famous company.

But I only know half of it, and I don't know that I am now a shareholder of the famous company.

However, according to Dustin Zhou's cognition, these relatives disdain to pay attention to Mingyang and themselves.

As for the news that I was the person in charge of the whitening factor project of the famous company, I didn't tell them, because of Mira Xie's temperament, I wouldn't say it.

So how did they know?

"I'm talking nonsense? You want to explain?" Dustin Zhou was neither humble nor overbearing, not at all the cowardice he was three years ago.

"Do you think your face is so big that you can talk to me for nothing

Want jewelry worth hundreds of thousands?

Or, I have a very good relationship with you, so I can give you hundreds of thousands for nothing?

Dustin Zhou said coldly, directly exposing their true colors. "You!