11-15

Chapter 11

After leaving Xie’s house, Dustin Zhou did not choose to go to Mira Xie’s apartment.

For his mother’s recovery, he arranged for her to be in a nursing home.

Fortunately, there was still a lot of surplus in my mother’s medical expenses, and this money was directly transferred to the medical hospital for the mother’s rehabilitation expenses.

From this day on, Dustin Zhou also completely lived a two-point and one-line life in the company and the nursing home.

During the day, I was busy going to Mingyang Company to participate in the whitening and anti-aging factor project. After get off work, I went to the nursing home to take care of my mother.

The busy days of life seemed to completely eliminate the Xie family and Chalrlie Chen from their lives.

Until the fourth day, Mingyang’s whitening and anti-aging factor project was fully prepared.

Countless companies have signed up to participate in the bidding. Chalrlie Chen, the top person in charge, will decide who is eligible to be selected and participate in the selection meeting.

Before making a decision, Chalrlie Chen habitually stuck his head out and looked at the Yueji Beauty Company across the street.

Unexpectedly, he saw the industrial and commercial vehicle parked at the door of Mira Xie’s company.

There were also several groups of people who were obviously unkind who walked into Mira Xie’s Yueji Beauty Company aggressively.

Dustin Zhou’s heart trembled suddenly, he couldn’t help picking up the phone and inquiring about Mira Xie’s recent situation.

The news that came back immediately made Dustin Zhou fall into a whirlpool of guilt.

Mira Xie is busy bidding for Mingyang companies these days, but her company’s debt problem has been urgent.

Now, her company is on the verge of collapse, and if it doesn’t repay the bank loan, it may be bankrupt and liquidated.

In the eyes of the Xie family, only Chalrlie Chen could save the company at this time.

Because at Mira Xie’s birthday banquet, Dustin Zhou and Xie’s family completely tore their faces, the Xie family has been forcing Mira Xie and Dustin Zhou to divorce, so she hurriedly fell into Chalrlie Chen’s arms.

Chalrlie Chen was also waiting for Mira Xie to compromise, so he had been using investment as a temptation to put pressure on Mira Xie step by step.

Faced with the pressure, Mira Xie never nodded, but was struggling to support it alone.

Until this morning, because the debt was too large and there was no new capital injection, the clarion call for bankruptcy and downfall seemed to have sounded in the Xie family.

“Zhou Zhou.”

Fredda Ye, Dustin Zhou’s new secretary, gave some respectful shouts to Dustin Zhou to recover from the chaotic thoughts.