Chapter 4

“Which is Mr. Dustin Zhouzhou?!”

Asher Chen’s voice was trembling.

The people around him were stunned, and Mr. Chen, who was able to make the East China Sea earthquake by stomping his feet, even changed his voice in panic right now!

Dustin Zhou said at this moment: “I am!”

Asher Chen rushed to the front, bowed and said, “Mr….”

Before he finished speaking, Dustin Zhou immediately said, “Mr. Chen, don’t say something outside.”

When Asher Chen heard this, his whole body trembled in shock.

I’m so stupid! The identity of the young master must be highly confidential, and he almost called out. If the young master blamed it, wouldn’t he be finished?

So he hurriedly changed his name, but still respectfully said: “Mr. Zhou, you are welcome to the Mountain Mist Clubhouse. Please move to my office to talk in detail.”

Dustin Zhou realized that he was really different now.

Even the object that the entire East China Sea admires, in front of oneself, will become like a solemn ant.

Azaria Wang was already frightened, she couldn’t accept this reality, but it really happened before her eyes.

What is Dustin Zhou’s background? Can the big bosses of Mountain Mist Club treat him respectfully?

He ridiculed him just now, shouldn’t he hold grudges?

Thinking of this, Azaria Wang hurriedly changed into a flattering look, and said to Dustin Zhou in a charming manner: “It’s really an honor for our Mountain Mist Clubhouse to be here, the squad leader Zhou, and an honor for my old classmates, please come in… ..”

She felt that by complimenting Dustin Zhou with a few words, Dustin Zhou could forget or ignore what she had done just now.

However, she thought Dustin Zhou was too kind.

When Asher Chen heard Azaria Wang’s words, he asked in surprise: “Ms. Wang, are you Mr. Dustin’s classmate?”

“Yes, yes, yes!” Azaria Wang hurriedly said: “Young Master Zhou was my monitor in college, and we have a very good relationship!”

Asher Chen immediately said: “I will report to the President’s Office tomorrow, and you will be the personnel director of Mountain Mist in the future!”

From the team leader to the personnel director, at Mountain Mist, he has to span at least three levels, and his salary is more than tenfold. Moreover, he has the power of life and death of most employees, and he is definitely one of the executives.

When Azaria Wang heard this, she was so excited that she almost passed out.

At this time, Dustin Zhou said coldly: “Mr. Chen, do you know what my relationship is with Azaria Wang?”

Asher Chen thought that Dustin Zhou was dissatisfied with this arrangement, and immediately said: “If Mr. Zhou is not satisfied, then let Ms. Wang be promoted directly to vice president!”