197 - 198

Chapter 197

Super big cake, do you want to make it together?

“Mr. Zhou, you are here.” Seeing Dustin Zhou, Su Shiming was very polite and hurriedly greeted him.

This surprised Enderia Shen on the side.

For the Su family, Enderia Shen knew from a young age that this was a first-class family in the East China Sea, far beyond the reach of a family like the Shen family.

But right now, the Su Family Patriarch is even polite to Dustin Zhou, even a little flattering.

This is simply subverting Enderia Shen’s cognition.

Originally, she insisted on coming, because if Dustin Zhou’s industrial plan was not as good as the Su family’s meaning, she could be condemned by the Su family.

Even at critical times, you can use the famous company as a condition to make the Su family show mercy.

Only when Enderia Shen saw this scene, he felt that he was simply worried before.

But the next second, a huge question mark appeared in her mind.

Why is Su Family Patriarch so polite to Dustin Zhou?

Could it be the previous struggle within the Su family?

Enderia Shen did not follow up, even if she was not sensible, she would not ask such a question at this time.

That not only makes Dustin Zhou difficult to answer, but also makes Su family ugly.

But being unable to ask does not mean that Enderia Shen cannot observe.

Her eyes followed Dustin Zhou firmly, and she wanted to see how he did it.

“I don’t know that…” Su Shiming looked at Dustin Zhou eagerly, and said with some embarrassment.

After all, Dustin Zhou had already helped the Su Family a lot, and he always felt a little embarrassed to let him speak so directly.

Su Shiming is not a greedy person, nor a thick-skinned person.

Otherwise, he would not be forced into that embarrassment by his own sister, Su Shiqin.

“It’s already done. Take a look first. If there is anything wrong, just bring it up.” Dustin Zhou smiled and didn’t care.

Right now, I’m paying for it when I return to Zhou’s house in the future.

He doesn’t feel that he is at a disadvantage now. On the contrary, he hopes that the Su family will make more demands, so that the Su family will owe more favors to Dustin Zhou next year.

And the favors will be repaid in the future.

Dustin Zhou took out a full sheet of paper, which was full of plans for the Su family’s industry.

But those are just a rough idea, and the specific content is not written much.

But this is the case. When Su Shiming saw it, he was also shocked!