299-301

Chapter 299

Meet up!

No one thought that the Zhuangshi door guard would suddenly get into trouble at this time.

And looking at it this way, the strength is strong, and it is definitely not something ordinary people can contend.

Seeing this scene, Mira Xie and Enderia Shen suddenly slowed down in breathing, staring at the front with wide-open eyes, and felt very nervous in their hearts for fear that Dustin Zhou would be injured.

On the contrary, Niu Chuan is very calm.

He knew that this sturdy door guard looked very powerful, but in fact he had no momentum, but his strength was average, Dustin Zhou was enough to deal with.

The crowd around the audience also exclaimed again and again.

As people living nearby, they naturally knew about these two guards.

They have also seen these two guards tidy up some irregular people, so they still know a little about the strength of the strong guards.

"This tall tiger is sturdy, and his strength is pretty good. It's no problem to clean up seven or eight gangsters alone!" "I just don't know if Dustin Zhou can handle it. If he can't handle it, I'm afraid he will be seriously injured." , But he was too arrogant, thinking that he could be invincible like a bodyguard. It seems that this time, he is going to pay for his arrogance!" "This..." Everyone stared before they finished their words. With big eyes, he looked at the scene inconceivably.

In their view, the strong gatekeeper Gao Hu is still quite capable, and he can handle seven or eight gangsters alone, not to mention Dustin Zhou looks a little gentle, not like a person who knows how to fist.

Although Dustin Zhou knocked the tall and thin guard back with a punch before, the tall and thin guard was far inferior to Gao Hu.

However, at this moment, Gao Hu, who they thought was very powerful, blasted out with a punch, but was firmly held by Dustin Zhou, unable to move forward, unable to retreat, and was stuck there for life.

This scene is really shocking.

Just now Gao Hu suddenly attacked him, obviously he was going to control Dustin Zhou, so his punch was very strong.

Everyone thought Dustin Zhou couldn't take it down, but they didn't expect that Dustin Zhou would take Gao Hu's punch so easily, and even control him to advance or retreat.

Mira Xie and Enderia Shen also took a long breath, feeling relieved.

"You!" Gao Hu's eyes widened, his eyes were cracked, and he looked at his fist incredibly.

He was received with such a powerful punch, and he seemed to be in trouble now.

Gao Hu wanted to withdraw his fist, but found that no matter how he did it, how hard he used it, his fist couldn't be pulled back.

And he wanted to continue bombarding the people standing in front of him, but he couldn't make any progress.

"You just have a little strength? That way, but you can't keep me!" Dustin Zhou snorted, slowly exerting force on his hands, and suddenly a huge force was transmitted to Gao Hu's hands.

"Ah! It hurts, it hurts, it hurts! Let go!" Gao Hu shouted, his neck

The upper veins are all visible, his face is flushed, his eyes are wide-eyed, his face is hideous.

Dustin Zhou didn't look very strong, but his strength was great. He slowly released his strength, so that Gao Hu only felt that his fist, together with his entire arm, seemed to be stranded in a jack. An irresistible force swept his whole body. Arms.