362-364

Chapter 362

Beauty, alone?

The Jiang family members were panicked, but he knew that he had to explain things completely, otherwise he couldn't imagine what Jiang Xingyuan would do to him.

"Second Lord, I have searched all the places where the lady might go, but there are none. I suspect that the lady is no longer in the Jiang family compound now." The subordinate carefully said his guess.

In fact, Jiang Yan returned to Jiang's house in less than a week.

These days, Jiang Yan basically stayed in her room.

Even if it were not for Jiang Xingyuan to host this dinner, outsiders would never know that Jiang Yan had returned to Jiang's house.

However, when Jiang Xingyuan asked him to call Jiang Yan to come to the banquet, he went to call, only to find that the person was missing.

This moment, but made him panic.

After listening to Jiang Xingyuan, he gave a cold snort, let go, and returned to his seat, frowning, lost in thought.

Obviously, Jiang Yan's sudden disappearance made him very unhappy, but faintly, he also knew why Jiang Yan disappeared.

Yu Hua, Du Wen, and Tang Wenzhong looked at each other and were also very surprised.

The banquet tonight is for Jiang Yan to recruit son-in-law.

But now, the boss Jiang Yan has disappeared, and the job of recruiting his son-in-law has naturally fallen through.

"What's going on, Brother Jiang, you know why everyone is here tonight. If people know that the niece is missing, I'm afraid everyone will be unhappy." Tang Wenzhong smiled lightly, and said with no emphasis. .

Among several people, his status is actually the lowest, but at this time, some words are most suitable for him to say.

Otherwise, if Yu Hua or Du Wen said it, there would be a hint of threat.

After all, Jiang Yan disappeared. At present, only the four of them and one of the Jiang family members knew about it.

"I will take care of it, so you don't need to worry about it." Jiang Xingyuan said lightly, his tone a little cold.

Seeing Jiang Xingyuan's words, the other people stopped talking. After all, it was a family affair for the Jiang family and they couldn't manage it yet.

And Jiang Xingyuan also quickly ordered to go down, let the Jiang family go down, and some nursing homes, together to find Jiang Yan.

However, in order to disturb the guests at the dinner, Jiang Xingyuan still did not dare to be too fanciful. He just urged people to keep quiet.

Soon, the Jiang family started to take action.

But the dinner was as usual, and the guests did not notice anything unusual.

Just as the protagonist tonight, Jiang Yan has not appeared for a long time, but it made many people wonder.

But due to what happened just now, no one will speak up about it at this time, which is plainly susceptible.

... Dustin Zhou didn't know what happened to the Jiang family.

After leaving Jiang's house, Dustin Zhou and his party directly wanted to return to the Double Happiness Hotel.

This is, after all, the Zhou family's property, and the boss is still Zhou Shaohua, so Dustin Zhou can rest assured.

During this time, all of them lived here.