219 - 220

Chapter 219

Press conference!

Brilliant Hotel, as a five-star hotel, has a great reputation in Donghai City and is also a hotel frequented by many business people.

At this time, in the conference hall on the fourth floor of the hotel, a special press conference is in full swing.

It was Chengming Cosmetics Company that held this press conference, and it was Shang Zeming, the founder and chairman of the company, and Zeng Pingchang, the general manager of the company, who attended the press conference.

In the conference hall, Zeng Datou and Shang Zeming sat on the rostrum, facing the many reporters below the stage, his faces were full of disgust.

“Mr. Zeng, what do you think about Mingyang’s whitening factor project?” “Zeng, we all know that Mingyang’s whitening factor project makes it the biggest cosmetic in Donghai City. Company, do you think Mingyang will threaten Chengming’s position?” “President Shang, what do you think about Mingyang’s new project that excludes Chengming?” …… Questions from reporters Left behind, the entire press conference was extremely lively, like a vegetable market, and everyone was talking.

Some asked questions and some whispered, each recording important things.

“Everyone, I am happy to answer your questions.” Zeng Datou stretched out his hand, pressed forward, and signaled the reporters to be quiet.

When the reporters’ voices became quieter, Zeng Datou continued.

“It is undeniable that the famous company was not well-known before, and its scale was average. It has grown to the current scale. It is indeed the credit of the whitening factor project!” “In other words, this project has made the famous company. I believe that even if it is another company , Even a newly established company, as long as it has a whitening factor project, it can grow into what a famous company is now.” “As for what you said, a famous company will threaten Chengming. I think this is unfounded worry.” Zeng Datou An explanation of righteous words caused the entire conference room to fall into a brief silence.

“This…this is too big a word?” “Yes, even if it is a newly established company with a whitening factor project, it can become the current state of the famous company. This is simply what the famous company was before. Everything is erased!” “Yes, I heard that Dustin Zhou, a famous company last time, called the cosmetics companies in Donghai City to discuss matters, but Zeng Datou came out early. I don’t know if it has anything to do with this press conference. “I don’t know, Mingyang has not responded yet. Wait, let’s send out the news of this press conference first.” … The reporters whispered and exchanged the information they got.

“Everyone, Chengming Company held this press conference today, mainly to clarify

One thing, and want the famous company to give us a reasonable explanation.

Seeing that the reporters’ interest was raised, Zeng Datou felt that the time was almost time. He glanced at Shang Zeming, and the other party nodded slightly, and Zeng Datou knew it in his heart. “What!

Is this going to declare war immediately?

“Unexpectedly, there will be such an explosive news today!”