Chapter 76

“Resolutely resist the whitening factor mask and drive the famous company out of Donghai City!” “Agree! Everyone works together to drive such a social cancer out of the East China Sea!” “Give me back the peace of East China Sea!” “The garbage famous company, no Clear, we will always live in panic!” … Opening the post page by page, Dustin Zhou saw all these remarks.

Even if there are a few slightly more impressive remarks to calm everyone down and wait for the final result, they will be targeted because they are different from the voices of most people.

Suddenly, the response to the famous company on the Internet has taken a turn for the worse.

From the exclamation at the beginning, to the atmosphere of the lottery draw, everyone is afraid to avoid it!

As if there was a hand that was operating in secret, the famous company fell to the bottom when it was at its peak!

“What to do, Mr. Zhou, the Internet is now slandering our speech! If you don’t control it, the consequences are likely to be unpredictable!” Sara Ye’s face was extremely ugly, and her voice was full of worry.

She couldn’t help but worry.

After all, Sara Ye has also been active on the Internet for many years, knowing that the Internet is a double-edged sword platform.

Countless people can praise a thing on it, and similarly, they can also slander a thing on it.

Moreover, there are no rules at all, it seems to depend on their preferences!

But this time, even if you are a fool, you can see that there must be someone behind the scenes!

Otherwise, it is impossible to suddenly, as if the world hates well-known companies and whitening factor masks.

“Don’t worry, first, issue a statement in the official name of the famous company!” “Publish all the production and sales qualifications of the whitening factor mask.” “At the same time, if any media is still publishing a large number of denigrating whitening For the remarks of the factor mask, immediately ask the Legal Department to send them a letter of attorney!” “Be sure to hold on first, and wait for everything to be done on my side!” Dustin Zhou did not panic, but settled down and gave the order in an orderly manner. Go down.

After Sara Ye listened, she immediately settled down a lot, and quickly returned to the company to execute as Dustin Zhou said.

And at this time, Brother Pao sent someone to check a few people’s younger brothers and also got a reply.

“Mr. Zhou, this is the result of the investigation. As you said, these people have big problems!” Brother Pao handed the result of the investigation to Dustin Zhou.

And Dustin Zhou also slightly narrowed his eyes, and a dangerous aura that seemed to be faintly emanating from him.

“The man who said that his girlfriend was disfigured had no girlfriend at all. He was just a small gangster who bullied the market all day and blackmailed those outsiders near the train station!

“The woman who said she was disfigured was not disfigured because she used the whitening factor mask, but because she wanted to be beautiful, she went to the hospital for cosmetic surgery, and the operation failed, which led to her disfigurement.