33

Chapter 33

At this moment, a somber and hoarse voice suddenly sounded.

A thin man walked out of the clubhouse, followed by several strong men.

Dustin Zhou felt very uncomfortable as soon as he heard this voice. He turned his head to look at the person and saw that it was a man about fifty years old with a goatee, which made his thin face look particularly cold.

“Master Shun, why did you come out? This is not a little trouble, it will be resolved soon!” Charlie Chen greeted him with a smile, stood beside Master Shun, pointed at Dustin Zhou and Niu Chuan, and pointed at Mira Xie. He whispered something.

Dustin Zhou was a short distance away, and he couldn’t hear clearly.

But he saw that Master Shun was disdainful when he saw himself and Niu Chuan.

But when he saw Mira Xie, his eyes lighted up, and his face was suddenly full of lewd smiles.

It’s not a good thing!

Dustin Zhou’s heart sank and suddenly felt that the situation was not good.

He asked Lord Tiger to borrow some people to support the scene, wanting to scare Charlie Chen.

But now that Tiger’s person hasn’t arrived yet, there are quite a few people on the other side.

If this Lord Shun got excited and forced to do something to Mira Xie, Dustin Zhou and Niu Chuan couldn’t stop them at all.

“Boy, are you looking for something? Shun Ye, I’m in a good mood today, I don’t care about you, just go away!” Shun Ye squinted at Dustin Zhou and said lightly.

After speaking, he went straight to Mira Xie with a disgusting smile on his face.

However, Dustin Zhou thrust his foot horizontally and directly reached out to block the way of Lord Shun.

“Boy, what do you mean? Master Shun, I’ll give you a way to survive, don’t you want it?” After a pause, Master Shun’s expression turned gloomy and asked in a low voice.

“She is my wife. If you want to touch her, step over me first!” Dustin Zhou shouted loudly, spitting out alcohol directly on Master Shun’s face.

Mira Xie looked at Dustin Zhou, who was standing in front of her, and her heart warmed. She had never thought that Dustin Zhou, who had always been cowardly, would take a risk and protect herself like this. He seemed to be really different from before.

“Boy, you’re looking for death!” Shun’s master did not speak, and the strong men behind him rushed over.

The two strong men fisted and bombarded. If they hit Dustin Zhou, Dustin Zhou would have to lie down on the hospital bed for a few months at least.

At this time, Niu Chuan rushed up.

Although Niu Chuan’s body was not as good as those two strong men, it was much better than Dustin Zhou.

With a single leap, he directly pushed the two strong men on his side elbows, and forcibly hit their two punches.

“Uh!” With a muffled snort, Niu Chuan’s face instantly turned pale, and his body was trembling violently.