185 - 186

Chapter 185

Meet Sun Tian again!

Dustin Zhou looked helpless.

Not to mention Chen Xin smiled and looked at herself, looking curious about the baby.

All the other students in the classroom turned their gazes.

Almost every classmate looked at Dustin Zhou curiously.

Looking at this person who was late for class and slept in class, he was favored by Ye Hongzhuang and became the weird representative of English class.

“What’s fun, you don’t know, I don’t want to be a representative of this class at all!” Dustin Zhou shrugged and said helplessly.

“Huh! Don’t be ashamed!” However, as soon as Dustin Zhou’s voice fell, a strange voice came from the front of the classroom.

Dustin Zhou looked at the sound and saw that seven or eight people in front of the classroom surrounded a boy, and the boy looked at himself with an unhappy expression.

“Since you don’t want to be the representative of this class, why didn’t you just refuse it decisively?” The boy saw Dustin Zhou not speaking, thinking that he had nothing to say, he smiled more on his face and walked towards Dustin Zhou slowly.

“Do you need to control it?” Dustin Zhou smiled lightly, not caring what the boy said.

He has already passed such an age for things like this kind of jealousy in a big university classroom.

What’s more, he himself didn’t have much interest in Ye Hongzhuang.

“You!” “Brother Zhao, this person is too much!” “That is, don’t see where you are, you must show him a good look!” “Brother Zhao, we have already contacted Sun Shao. When Sun Shao comes, we must I won’t let this kid go!” “Yes, I think Sun Shao often runs to Yelaoshr’s office, he must be pursuing Yelaoshr.” Several classmates immediately yelled.

“Boy, just wait! Before Shao Sun comes, it’s best not to leave!” “I know you cleaned up Lu Wei at the school gate, but the rubbish is in front of Shao Sun. It’s not bullsh*t!” “Don’t think you clean up Lu Wei is so amazing! When Shao Sun arrives, you will kneel down and beg for mercy!” Brother Zhao looked smug and stopped for a while when he appeared before he moved away reluctantly.

“Sun Shao?” However, Dustin Zhou smiled in surprise when he heard Sun Shao’s name.

He was actually wondering if Sun Shao was the Sun Tian he had met before, and he was a little surprised.

But this astonishment fell in the eyes of Brother Zhao, who was clearly scared!

“Haha, are you scared? If you kneel down and amend us now, maybe we will let you go!” “Yes, now I know that I’m afraid, why did you go early?” “If Sun Shao really pursues it, you will even have ten Life is not enough!” Everyone laughed again.

“Uh, you seem to have misunderstood. I am not afraid. I just feel weird. Is this Sun Shao, Sun Tian?” Dustin Zhou, I didn’t expect them to misunderstand.