323-325

Chapter 323

Who gives you the courage!

Dustin Zhou walked towards Zhang Lun and his son step by step.

Although from beginning to end, Dustin Zhou's expression on his face was very flat, even with a hint of indifference.

However, Zhang Lun and his son felt a very powerful sense of oppression from Dustin Zhou at this moment.

This kind of oppression, like a hammer, kept hitting them, making their minds turbulent, and they couldn't even give up the thought of running away.

"I warn you, don't mess around. This is the Zhang family. If you dare to mess around, be careful not to get out!" Zhang Lun is a bit more than Zhang Tao. At this time, facing the strong pressure from Dustin Zhou, he still Able to cry threats.

It seems that as long as it is in the Zhang family, no one dare to do anything to him, otherwise the Zhang family's thunder revenge, not everyone can bear.

"Some people really think they are some big people. It's about this time. You still want to threaten me." Dustin Zhou sneered and looked at Zhang Lun and his son with extremely indifferent eyes, as if the father and son were in his eyes. It's nothing, it's a dispensable existence.

"I just said that you can't get out of bed for ten days. Your nursing home has done it. Now it's your turn!" Dustin Zhou said slowly. When he said the last word, he suddenly raised his leg and kicked directly. Zhang Lun.

boom!

With a loud noise, Zhang Lun was kicked out, until he hit the wall, and then stopped.

When he slipped from the wall to the ground, the whole person was already shocked.

At this moment, Zhang Lun's eyes were dull, and he muttered to himself. The frightened expression on his face didn't seem to dissipate, and he still stayed on his face.

But Zhang Tao saw his father kicked by Dustin Zhou, and he was so scared that he passed out.

When Su Wei and the others saw this scene, they hummed coldly, and snorted a few times at the father and son.

During this period of time, they were so angry with the father and son that they were already suffocated with anger.

Had it not been for Dustin Zhou to say before, let them restrain their temper, it would have exploded long ago.

While Zhang Jie watched from the side, he only felt a burst of joy in his heart.

But then, a sorrow came to life.

Looking at my uncle and cousin, when they wake up, they will surely upset the Zhang family.

"It's said that if you don't get out of bed for ten days, how can you be missing? Even if you faint, you must be neat and tidy." Dustin Zhou said softly, and then walked to Zhang Tao's side and kicked directly. On his calf.

"Crack!" There was a sudden click.

But Zhang Tao, who was fainting, still heard a muffled noise.

When everyone looked at Dustin Zhou, they were speechless.

Especially as Dustin Zhou said just now, the family is neat and tidy.

If Zhang Tao knew after waking up, he would definitely curse loudly.

"Zhang Jie, there shouldn't be any problems with this, don't worry, I acted very well and didn't really hurt them. After all, I said, let them not get out of bed for ten days." Dustin Zhou looked at Zhang Jie and smiled lightly.