16

Chapter 16

Avaria, the highest standard hotel in the city, is similar in terms of style and background compared to the Mountain Mist Club.

It is rumored that the boss behind him is also a super chaebol, and because of this, he can eat black and white in the city.

Mingyang has set the launch ceremony of the whitening and anti-aging factor project here, and it has also spent a lot of money, which can be said to be a very big hand.

As night fell, one after another luxury cars drove into Avaria.

Mira Xie slowed down from his humble domestic BMW car at the moment, looked at the magnificent Avaria in front of him, and took a deep breath.

Because of the qualifications for this cooperation, her eyes shined with strong confidence.

She knows that as long as the whitening and anti-aging factor project is officially launched, Yueji Beauty will be able to take the famous giant ship to the vast sea.

She was just about to step on the steps in front of Avaria, when a deafening roar suddenly sounded.

A pure black Porsche came to the door of Avaria with bursts of noise.

And it was Chalrlie Chen who came down from it!

Seeing Mira Xie, Chalrlie Chen’s face was happy, and after handing the car to the parking boy, he walked to Mira Xie a few steps.

“Mira, where have you been in the past two days, why haven’t you answered my phone or returned my message?”

Chalrlie Chen said anxiously, his eyes were on Mira Xie’s face, and a trace of desire flashed vaguely.

If it were in the past, Mira Xie could still find something wrong with being looked at so directly.

But now, her mind is all about waiting for the launch ceremony of the whitening anti-aging factor project, and she hasn’t noticed Chalrlie Chen’s eyes at all.

“What’s matter?”

Mira Xie frowned and said coldly.

These days, Chalrlie Chen kept calling her, sending her messages, and even went directly to her home without her consent.

And Mira Xie has not been idle these days, has been perfecting some details in the bidding document, thinking that after meeting the mysterious person in charge, he has the confidence to cooperate fairly with the other party.

Therefore, Mira Xie has been staying at the company these days, did not go home, and did not see Chalrlie Chen.

“Mira, I apologize to you. I lost my mind that day. Since you have already got the quota for Yueji Beauty, I shouldn’t say that.”

Chalrlie Chen clearly felt Mira Xie’s indifferent attitude towards him. While feeling annoyed in his heart, he also hated Dustin Zhou and Fredda Ye.

“However, the whitening and anti-aging factor project is a big project, and the profit space involved may be several billion. I am worried that your company has no experience, so I want to help you.”