163 - 164

Chapter 163

“Well, Brother Yang promised me.” Su Xiaomeng put down the phone and replied in a low voice.

The girl’s pretty face was low, and a blush quietly climbed up her side face, and even her neck was covered with blush.

When Su Xiaomeng faced Zhang Tiantian and Zhao Wanrong’s ridicule, she didn’t dare to look at them at all.

At this moment, Su Xiaomeng’s heart is extremely excited, a small heart is constantly thumping and throbbing.

Just now Dustin Zhou agreed to her invitation on the phone, making Su Xiaomeng’s whole person as if immersed in a honeypot, full of sweetness from the inside out.

“Hee hee, Mengmeng, it’s this time, you still don’t explain it honestly? Last time, what did your brother Yang tell you, why we didn’t persuade you, but he just said a few words. Alright?” Zhang Tiantian had a sly look, her eyes kept searching Su Xiaomeng’s face, hoping to find some clues.

And Zhao Wanrong also watched curiously, her eyes full of curiosity.

Such scenes have appeared several times in the past few days.

But every time Zhang Tiantian and Zhao Wanrong asked like this, Su Xiaomeng kept silent, and they never got any useful information.

But this time, Su Xiaomeng’s face was flushed, and when the two of them asked, they still kept silent.

“Oh, Mengmeng, you really have Brother Yang, so forget about us!” “Yeah, fortunately, we haven’t been out for a few days and have been by your side. Even your brother Yang is not as good as your brother Yang. It’s so sad.” Zhang Tiantian and Zhao Wanrong were extremely disappointed in their hearts.

The film is blank.

And the matter between Su Xiaomeng and Dustin Zhou, after Su Xiaomeng’s constant talk, caused the two little ones to have a strong interest.

Even, they have a faint longing in their hearts, feeling that the relationship between Su Xiaomeng and Dustin Zhou is very sweet.

But Su Xiaomeng never said specifically, this disappointed the two little ones.

“Okay, okay, this time Brother Yang agreed to my invitation, and the big deal will be for you to come together then.” Su Xiaomeng suddenly couldn’t bear to see the grievances of his two partners, and said quickly.

“Really? Great, I love you to death, Mengmeng!” “Hee hee, by the way Mengmeng, does Sister Yang know that you want to invite Brother Yang?” The two little ones were overjoyed, one after another on Su Xiaomeng’s face Got a kiss.

As Zhao Wanrong was the oldest, she naturally thought a little more, and immediately asked Sister Yang.

After all, Sister Yang previously issued an order not to leave the Fengyue Hotel for the three of them, and not to run around, it is best to be in the room. When everything is clear, the police have given the best explanation.

“Not yet, but I will tell Sister Yang later that Brother Yang saved me and Sister Yang will definitely not object.” Su Xiaomeng said with a smile without much worry.