77 - 78

Chapter 77

The police quickly stopped taking away all the dozen people.

Regardless of whether the disfigurement they said is true, it is also illegal to block the door of a well-known company.

At this time, everyone took a long breath.

Although it is impossible for the dozen or so people to do any damage to Mingyang, the impact will definitely occur.

What Dustin Zhou didn’t know was that the whole process of the whole thing was broadcasted through the live broadcast.

At this time, in the live broadcast room, the audience was already boiling.

“Wow! Uncle policeman, I love it the most! He’s so handsome!” “I heard it right a moment ago! This person can’t find out the bottom of those people all at once! That’s amazing! Isn’t it he? Is it zero and seven?”

“Upstairs is mentally retarded! Don’t look at who the person standing next to him is!” “Excuse me, who is that person upstairs?” “Huh! I am ignorant, everyone is called Tiger Lord. This exists on the road (thumbs!)” “Wow! This is too handsome!” “But, who can tell me! Is this whitening factor mask really disfiguring? I’m so scared now!” Don’t worry, wait for the official final

notice!

But I still suggest that you don’t use it during this time!

just in case!

The barrage that keeps refreshing the screen makes people look dazzling. But at this time, the staff in charge of the live broadcast realized that they had broadcast all of this live. “Woo, Mr. Zhou, Mr. Shen, I seem to have committed a big deal. error!

I have broadcasted all the things I just did, ooh…” The one who was in charge of the live broadcast was a soft girl with a round smile and looked very cute. The thought of my mistakes would bring a lot to the company. Unnecessarily troublesome, she couldn’t help crying. The most unbearable thing in Dustin Zhou’s life was a woman crying in front of him. With this cry, Dustin Zhou’s heart also softened.

“It’s okay, the live broadcast is fine. , In this matter, our famous company is doing well, sitting upright, and at the same time, we will accept everyone’s inspection!

Dustin Zhou smiled lightly and reached out and touched the soft girl’s head lightly. “Dear viewers who watch the live broadcast, I can assure you that our whitening factor mask is absolutely safe and reliable!”

But if you still have doubts, you can wait for the final notice from the official!

“And during this period, we will also invite the most authoritative inspection agencies to conduct live inspections, so that everyone can be completely relieved!

Dustin Zhou took over the live broadcast mobile phone, greeted the camera, and at the same time announced a very important news. And hearing this news, not only the audience in the live broadcast room was shocked. Even Enderia Shen and Hu Ye also had a face. Confused.

Because they don’t even know what Dustin Zhou said just now. But at this time, the two of them won’t be going to tear down Dustin Zhou’s station. “Oh my God, that’s fine, and we will see if it’s true. It will be disfigured!