97 - 98

Chapter 97

“Okay! As long as the great god is willing to accept me as a disciple, we can give it to the Su family what you want!” Su Wei was so excited that he slapped his chest and promised.

As for those who came with him, all of them have been dumbfounded at this moment.

Several people stared at Su Wei with eyes wide open.

If they hadn’t been able to see that arrogant expression on Su Wei’s face, they might even think that Su Wei had been calculated.

“What can we do about this?” “Yeah, what the hell is Young Master Su doing?” “What are we going to do? Do you want to inform the Su family?” Everyone was at a loss for a while.

“Haha, Su Wei, I heard that you recognize a master? I don’t know, what kind of person can be rubbish enough to be your master?” But at this moment, a cold voice suddenly sounded.

Hearing this voice, Su Wei’s expression suddenly changed and suddenly became serious.

Dustin Zhou and Niu Chuan looked at the people who came by with doubts.

There were only three people here. The leader was a sturdy young man, and beside him, there were two hidden men in huge black trench coats.

But because it was night, the two were covered by black trench coats, so Dustin Zhou and Niu Chuan couldn’t see each other’s faces, but Niu Chuan suddenly became serious.

Because he felt a strong threat from those two people.

These two people are very strong!

This is what Niu Chuan felt for a moment!

And he also explained this situation to Dustin Zhou very concealedly.

The two became serious all at once.

After all, Dustin Zhou is not a person willing to make jokes about his safety.

Once the situation is not right, he will go straight away.

“Sun Tian! Why are you here?” Su Wei looked at the person, and immediately recognized him, and couldn’t help but said coldly.

“Sun Tian? This person is Sun Tian?” “I heard that Sun Tian is the eldest grandson of Donghai Sun’s family! Last time I didn’t participate in the Taekwondo competition in Donghai City because of something. Otherwise, he might directly defeat Su Dashao!” “Could this be Sun Tian? Are you here to challenge Su Dashao?” “You know that Su Dashao just recognized a master as a master. Will Sun Tian be a master’s opponent?” When everyone heard Sun Tian’s name, they suddenly exploded. A lot of discussion.

And these words were naturally heard by Dustin Zhou, Niu Chuan and Sun Tian.

“Haha, challenge? He doesn’t have this face yet, so let me take the initiative to challenge.” “The person who was beaten by me only to be the elder of the family, is not worthy of being my opponent!” “A Taekwondo champion in Donghae City, Just make you proud of what you look like. It’s really hopeless.” “I heard that in this new year, there is a big beauty,