101 -102

Chapter 101

Little people walk!

“Yes, very good!” Dustin Zhou couldn’t find any gorgeous rhetoric to praise Chen Xin for a while, but looked at her with a gentle smile.

“Thank you.” Chen Xin dropped his head shyly upon hearing the words.

Kaohsiung’s teeth tickled with the appearance of two people alone.

“Damn! Who is this person?” “Xinxin, this person is your friend? Wouldn’t you introduce it?” Kaohsiung smiled and stood directly beside Chen Xin, squinting at Dustin Zhou.

Dustin Zhou only started to notice this person at this time.

When he and Niu Chuan first came in, they only asked one sentence, and this person had a very bad attitude.

But now, he took the initiative to get together.

“How many times have I told you that I’m not familiar with you, so please call my full name!” Chen Xin frowned, and quickly moved two steps closer to Dustin Zhou, a little farther away from Kaohsiung.

This movement is very subtle, and it is difficult for ordinary people to detect it.

But Kaohsiung was right next to Chen Xin, so he could see this movement clearly.

Suddenly, an anger ignited in Kaohsiung’s heart!

“Haha, in Kaohsiung, I am the president of the Student Union of Tunghai University. I don’t know which college this classmate belongs to?” Kaohsiung sneered. He didn’t seem to notice Chen Xin’s attitude. Instead, he smiled and stretched out his hand to Dustin Zhou. Self introduction.

Kaohsiung?

When Dustin Zhou heard this, he immediately became serious.

It turns out that this person is Kaohsiung.

Looking at him like this, it seems that the rumors of those outside are true.

This person has a bad heart for Chen Xin!

At this moment, all the people in the backstage were looking at Dustin Zhou.

When Dustin Zhou and Niu Chuan came in, although they saw it, they didn’t know each other.

In addition, they came to Chen Xin again. Kaohsiung was there and no one dared to respond.

And now that Chen Xin obviously has a good impression of this person, everyone suddenly became curious.

Who is this person?

Chen Xin was able to give up Kaohsiung and choose him!

“I am not a student of Tunghai University.” Dustin Zhou smiled lightly, reaching out to respond.

However, just when Dustin Zhou’s hand was about to be held together with Kaohsiung’s, Kaohsiung suddenly withdrew his hand.

“Hehe, who I thought it was? It turned out not to be a student of Tunghai University, so I want to know, how did you get in?” Kaohsiung asked coldly.