34

Chapter 34

As soon as Brother Pao fell, the knife slowly walked towards Charlie Chen.

After seeing the method of the knife, Charlie Chen is now full of horror.

I saw that he was holding back his fear, covering his mouth tightly, not letting himself make a sound.

Dustin Zhou looked at Charlie Chen and was speechless for a while.

I was arrogant just now, but now I don’t even have the courage to speak.

But Dustin Zhou knew that all of this was because he was shocked by the aura of the knife.

Even if it was himself, he was frightened at this moment. It was the first time he saw such a bloody reality.

“A Pao, you are enough. You are crossing the boundary. Don’t think that Lord Tiger is here, you can do this!” Lord Shun said coldly, but did not take any action.

This time Charlie Chen invited him to discuss the investment. Now Brother Pao is in front of him, frightening Charlie Chen, and he is clearly hitting him in the face.

You know, he and Hu Ye can be the same.

“Hehe, Lord Shun, I just said that Mr. Zhou is our distinguished guest of Lord Tiger. If you move him, you will have trouble with Lord Tiger.” Brother Pao didn’t feel surprised.

“Well, I’ll give Hu Ye a face.” “But, this man hurt my brother, and don’t teach him a little lesson, how can I behave in front of my brother?” Shun Ye’s tone softened, but in a flash, it was again. Point the finger directly at Niuchuan.

Dustin Zhou was stunned, and then angrily said: “Chuanzi is my brother. If you want to touch him, you have to ask me!” “Hehe, Lord Shun, you probably don’t know yet. Lord Tiger is very optimistic about the Niuchuan brother. Besides, with Mr. Zhou here, I don’t think you can do anything.” Brother Pao glanced at Master Shun coldly, stepped directly and stopped in front of Master Shun.

Dustin Zhou is now clear about the situation.

This Lord Shun is a big brother of the same generation as Lord Tiger, but he is much inferior in strength.

Only then can Brother Cannon collide with him.

But he didn’t know that the reason why Brother Pao was so tough was because Lord Tiger had personally confessed it before coming over.

“Mr. Zhou is not a simple person, his abilities are limitless.” Brother Pao is loyal to Lord Tiger and naturally believes.

“Master Shun, I think we can’t do anything like this, why don’t we go inside and have a quiet talk?” Seeing that the two sides confronted each other, there were more and more people watching in the distance, and some people even used it secretly. Mobile phone recording, Brother Pao knows to deal with it privately now.

“Good!” …… The largest private room in the club.

Before Shun Ye, Charlie Chen and others discussed matters here, now they are taken over by Brother Pao.

Dustin Zhou was actually not interested in the conversation between the two big guys. After saying goodbye, he pulled Mira Xie out.