86 - 87

Chapter 86

“Hehe, good boy, a broken company, there are bodyguards?” “I’m going to try, how good is your bodyguard!” The flat-headed man screamed coldly, and then slammed his fist directly.

The fist was huge, and it brought gusts of wind.

“Hehe, Ms Wang used to fight underground boxing. Most people can’t catch his fist. Dustin Zhou, you bodyguard, I’m afraid you won’t be able to hold Ms Wang’s punch.” Huang Shiren smiled faintly. His words were full of words. Confidence in the flat-head man.

“That’s not necessarily!” Dustin Zhou sneered. He trusted Niu Chuan very much.

Don’t say you have fought underground boxing, even the average underground boxing champion is not necessarily Niu Chuan’s opponent.

“Haha, really arrogant, Ms Wang, let him see your fist!” Huang Shiren shouted violently.

Dustin Zhou’s constant calmness made him angry.

According to Huang Shiren’s expectation, Dustin Zhou should humbly request after he made the request.

Rather than being indifferent to him as it is now, or even ranting.

“Look at the fist!” Ms Wang sneered, then roared, his fist forced directly towards Niu Chuan’s door.

Alas, Ms Wang had already discovered Niu Chuan’s strength in the previous match.

Compared with his own, Niu Chuan’s strength was not so good, and he couldn’t stop him at all.

boom!

Snapped!

The flat-headed man’s fist blasted out, directly facing Niu Chuan’s fist.

Quiet!

For a while, the office was extremely quiet.

Everyone quietly looked at the flat-headed man and Niu Chuan, waiting for them to decide the winner.

“Ms Wang, don’t stay, just solve it, we have to go back.” Director Huang frowned, feeling something was wrong, and couldn’t help but urge.

“Puff!” “Puff!” However, what shocked him was that the flat-headed man not only did not continue to attack, but a mouthful of blood came out directly.

Immediately afterwards, a cracking sound of broken bones suddenly sounded.

Everyone was shocked.

Huang Shiren and Zhao Lixing turned pale.

Because at this moment, the right arm of the flat-headed man has directly drooped down, and his whole head is sweaty, squatting on the ground constantly wailing.

“Ah, my hand!” The flat-headed man couldn’t think of how he was obviously not as powerful as his own Niu Chuan, why a punch could smash his fist.

Moreover, he made his entire arm almost scrapped.

“Director Huang! Revenge for me!” Ms Wang shouted, his eyes flushed, and he looked at Huang Shiren beggingly.