247 - 248

Chapter 247

Take a share!

News of Shen Weiyan's entry into the famous company spread quickly.

Some people say that Shen Weiyan not only took Shen Mu and Edward Shen with him, but also accompanied many high-level Shen Group.

There are even some shareholders of famous companies.

The appearance of Shen Weiyan made everyone outside suddenly tense.

According to normal circumstances, as Enderia Shen's father, Shen Weiyan's daughter should go to the hospital for a visit if something like this happened to his daughter.

Although there are contradictions between the two sides, almost any contradiction can be resolved in the face of life and death.

But what is surprising is that Shen Weiyan did not go to the hospital.

On the contrary, he entered the famous company at this time, with conceivable intentions.

With Shen Weiyan's end, many people immediately began to act.

For a time, the entire East China Sea undercurrent surging, seems to erupt at any time.

At this time, the famous company.

Shen Weiyan entered the company directly and no one stopped him.

Employees all know that Shen Weiyan is Enderia Shen's father. Not only that, there are also several company shareholders following Shen Weiyan.

But all the employees are puzzled. Is there anything wrong with President Shen's father coming to the company at this time?

You know, before that, Shen Weiyan had never been to Mingyang.

It is true that Edward Shen has appeared several times, but Enderia Shen's attitude towards him is not very good, and the employees of the company also know it.

"Mr. Shen, I don't know why you came to the company today?" At this moment, Sara Ye, as Dustin Zhou's assistant and the director on the bright side, would naturally come out to entertain.

Sara Ye stared at Shen Weiyan with bright eyes, regardless of whether he was Enderia Shen's father.

"Huh! Sara Ye, you are asking! Enderia Shen is my sister, can't our Shen family join the famous company?" Shen Weiyan did not speak, but Edward Shen said coldly.

Edward Shen looked up and down on Sara Ye, a gleam of light flashed in his eyes, but soon disappeared.

"That's natural. It's just that the famous company has been founded for many years. As Mr. Shen's father, Mr. Shen Weiyan has never been to the company. I don't know why it suddenly appeared now?" Sara Ye was uncomfortable by Edward Shen.

But she knew that it was not the time for her own attacks, Dustin Zhou had told her, so she knew how to measure.

"Sara Ye, don't be presumptuous! As Enderia Shen's father, and also the chairman of the Shen Group, is there any problem when he visits his daughter's company?" "That is, let alone, this is also our invitation to Shen. The company inspected, you are only a small assistant, and you dare to be so disrespectful to President Shen. Who do you think you are?" "Sara Ye, step back, we will naturally take President Shen around the company to check it out! Several middle-aged people scolded Sara Ye.

Ye Chu

Qian's face was gloomy, she naturally knew these people who scolded her.

There are three of them, in their fifties, and they are all shareholders of the famous company.