377-379

Chapter 377

Kindly remind me!

Dustin Zhou was also taken aback, looking at the few people sitting in the front hall with a slightly surprised expression.

These people, except for Chen Li, the head of the Chen family, Dustin Zhou didn't know any of them.

However, although Dustin Zhou did not know them, it did not prevent Dustin Zhou from feeling a breath of superiors from them.

"These people should be people at the Patriarch level of some big families. Have they already got the news that the Jiang family plans to do something against them?" Dustin Zhou thought to himself.

He didn't suspect that Jiang Xingfang gave him the information on the one hand and the Chen family on the other.

If this were the case, Jiang Xingfang's thoughts could not be hidden at all, and even everyone in the Jiang family would know soon.

After all, not everyone in the Jiang family could see such confidential documents.

On the other hand, Dustin Zhou knows that the Jiang family's cosmetics industry has always been in charge of Jiang Xingyuan.

Now that Jiang Xingfang wants to cooperate with Dustin Zhou, he is undoubtedly digging meat from Jiang Xingyuan.

This is unforgivable for someone who wants to compete for the position of the head of the house.

So, there is only one explanation for so many people gathering in Chen's house.

Since the Jiang family dinner, everyone has guessed that the Jiang family will not let them go easily, and will definitely find a chance to deal with them.

So since then, they have kept in touch and gathered together from time to time to share insights.

At the same time, once the Jiang family makes a move, they can react and cooperate better together.

After thinking about this, Dustin Zhou took no surprises, and resumed his indifferent expression.

"It's Dustin Zhou, why are you here?" Chen Li was taken aback when he saw Dustin Zhou. He quickly reacted and stood up and said with a smile.

Speaking of identity, Chen Li is the Patriarch of the Chen family, and he is in charge of the Chen family. He has a noble status and status. In Changsha, apart from the Jiang family, he is the only Patriarch of a large family.

And Dustin Zhou, alone and alone, could not be compared with Chen Li, the head of the Chen family.

However, leaving these aside, Dustin Zhou is qualified enough to compare with Chen Li.

First of all, the people around Dustin Zhou are all extraordinary.

Not to mention Mira Xie, Enderia Shen and such a stunning beauty, in the entire Hunan Province, only Jiang Yan from the Jiang family can compare with them.

Secondly, Dustin Zhou's bodyguard, Niu Chuan, is capable of no one in Hunan Province.

Single-handed over the more than forty nursing homes of Jiang's family, retired all over, and replaced with someone else, no one can do it.

And Dustin Zhou's own strength should not be underestimated. Although one enemy ten is a bit awkward, but a few ordinary gangsters are definitely not close.

What's more, the sudden rise of Mingyang's flagship store in the recent period, like tomorrow, will stab people in the entire Hunan province.

Do not open your eyes.