293-294-295

Chapter 293

Threat!

Dustin Zhou looked at Jiang's family not talking, but his eyesight was not good. He seemed very angry and couldn't help but smile softly.

When Jiang Bei faced him before, he took the lead to molest Enderia Shen, Mira Xie and others, without even putting him in Dustin Zhou's eyes.

In the end, Dustin Zhou abolished Jiangbei and let him keep his memory long.

Then, the Jiang family found here, and at first they were aggressive and powerful, and directly asked Liu Feng to subdue them, and then brought them back to the Jiang family.

But Liu Feng was defeated by Niu Chuan.

Just now, Jiang Xingping wanted to threaten Dustin Zhou, but he was threatened by Dustin Zhou.

This scene fell in the eyes of everyone, which made people extremely surprised.

Someone threatened Jiang's family.

The most important thing is that the Jiang family did not dare to move because of a threat from one person.

This is simply subverting everyone's perception.

In their eyes, the Jiang family is omnipotent in Changsha, covering the sky with only one hand.

No one or organization dared to confront Jiang's family.

Someone had conflicts with Jiang's family before, and then Gong Jianglong disappeared.

There are also some companies that have conflicts of interest with Jiang's company, and they also overturned overnight.

In the cognition of everyone, the Jiang family is an unshakable existence.

As one of the five major families in Hunan Province, it firmly occupies Changsha.

But just now, they heard a young man in front of Jiang Jiajiang Xingping.

To put it bluntly, the people of the Jiang family are municipal waste, no matter small or old, they are all waste!

Moreover, he threatened Jiang Xingping with the abolition of Jiangbei.

In the eyes of everyone, this is incredible, it is a challenge to power, and it is unwise.

"Hmph, this person is too presumptuous, I don't know how high the sky is!" "I'm afraid he thinks that his bodyguard can defeat Liu Feng, and he can fight against the Jiang family. In that case, he also takes the Jiang family too lightly!" The Jiang family has been standing in Changsha for nearly a hundred years and has never been shaken. Whether it is a local snake or a Jianglong, they will not provoke the Jiang family at will. Now someone challenges the Jiang family. This is an eye-opener for us!" "Just, this person is afraid They will disappear soon, but it's a pity that these beauties around him." Everyone talked and looked different.

Some ridiculed that Dustin Zhou was too arrogant and wanted to confront the huge Jiang family alone.

Someone sneered and looked at Dustin Zhou and Jiang's family coldly. Everything between them had nothing to do with everyone.

There are also some regrets. Dustin Zhou has powerful bodyguards, accompanied by three beauties, and the Rocket Girl seems to have a very good relationship with him. Such an existence is definitely not an unknown person, it is very likely that he is a dragon.

But it is a pity that he offended the Jiang family, and even abolished Jiangbei, the youngest of the Jiang family. This hatred can't be solved easily.