287 - 288 - 289

Chapter 287

You are so nonsense!

Dustin Zhou and his party left with the people sent by Chen Shao.

The Rocket Girl wanted to follow along, but Dustin Zhou was somewhat unwilling.

He didn't want Rocket Girl's three little ones to only see what they shouldn't.

"Brother Yang, take us there, with you, that Shao Chen can't hurt us!" Su Xiaomeng hugged Dustin Zhou's arm and acted like a baby.

If you were an ordinary person, you couldn't bear Su Xiaomeng's act of acting like a baby. Even Dustin Zhou was shocked.

Fortunately, Dustin Zhou had already decided to treat Su Xiaomeng as his younger sister, so he quickly calmed down.

"Mr. Zhou, you can take them there. The organizer of this concert is the company of the Chen Shao's family. Instead of letting them be missed all the time, it is better to cut off other people's thoughts." Sister Yang said softly, but in her tone, It was cold.

Obviously, she already knew what happened just now.

Since Sister Yang, the agent of the three little ones, said so, Dustin Zhou no longer refused, and brought the three little ones together.

Double Happiness Hotel.

The famous five-star hotel in Changsha City, because of its profound background, is a place where many upper-class people in Changsha often visit. Many wealthy foreigners who come to Changsha will also stay here.

And Chen Shao was waiting for Dustin Zhou and them at the Double Happiness Hotel.

At this time, in the VIP room on the third floor of the hotel, Chen Shao had a small hall alone.

You know, the VIP lounge of Double Happiness Hotel receives countless VIPs every day, and it is very difficult to cover a small hall.

If the Chen family were not for the strength in Changsha, Chen Shao could not afford this small hall.

"Shao Chen, wait for a few beauties to come, but let them perform their talents!" "That's right, the three beautiful Rocket Girls are versatile, singing and dancing are very good, I just don't know if at that time, whether It's also very attractive!" "Haha, and the person who was invited to the stage dared to steal Chen Shao's limelight, then the three beauties around him, I don't know what it's like." ... In the VIP room, Chen Shao sat In the center, while seven or eight dudes surrounded by, he laughed.

Before the concert was over, they left directly and came to the hotel.

After Chen Shao came here, he didn't say a word, but his expression was very gloomy.

This surprised many people.

After all, what's coming should be exciting, and Shao Chen shouldn't have this expression.

Even if Chen Shao was not selected for the stage at the concert before, it is irrelevant now.

"Shut up all to me!" Chen Shao let out a cold voice.

Everyone shut up instantly.

They all looked at Chen Shao, not knowing that everyone was very excited, Chen Shaowei

What would be so angry.

Could it be that Shao Chen was so angry with the man who was invited to the stage!

"Do you know that the b*tch Su Xiaomeng did not choose me on purpose because she had an affair with that man!" Chen Shao's voice was cold, and the anger in his tone made his heart tremble slightly.