215 - 216

Chapter 215

“Mira,

It’s not that the aunt said you, what is good about Dustin Zhou this time?

What did he do in Xie’s house for three years?

If it weren’t for him, you married Charlie Chen, where would the Xie family suffer from the previous sins?

“My aunt’s face was not worried, she glanced at Dustin Zhou coldly, snorted, and started to posture. And his eyes dangled over Charlie Chen and Edward Shen on the side. In her eyes, both Charlie Chen and Edward Shen were both. It’s a young man, and both of them are worthy of Mira Xie. If it weren’t that her family didn’t have a daughter, she would have liked to put her woman in their arms. As long as anyone fancy her woman, she would immediately become prosperous. Auntie said so, and other relatives also nodded and agreed. In their eyes, people like Dustin Zhou are a burden to the Xie family. Not only are they useless to the Xie family, they will bother the Xie family. And Charlie Chen It’s different from Edward Shen. Not only they themselves have a wealth that is not inferior to the Xie family industry, but also the family behind them can speak for themselves in the East China Sea. Where can I find such a person? If you miss this time, I’m afraid you will never see it next time! “This is my own business, is it the auntie who wants to make the decision for me?”

Since you are so optimistic about others, then you have a daughter yourself and marry him!

“Mira Xie is angry! Faced with such relatives, and still said such things in front of her husband, even if she is a clay figure, she has a temper! She has had enough of her relatives. She has nothing to do with her family. It’s useful to know how to come to Xie’s house to play the autumn breeze! Even if Yueji’s beauty was in trouble before, these relatives still want the Xie’s family to share the profit for them. Such a person, Mira Xie doesn’t want to endure it anymore! Most importantly, she knows that Dustin Zhou is not The incompetence in the eyes of these relatives, she could not bear the slander of Dustin Zhou by her relatives. “You!

Auntie was shocked and angry, pointing at Mira Xie, her face was full of anger, but she couldn’t speak. When other relatives saw this, they all calmed down and looked at Mira Xie and auntie in surprise. “Mira, How to speak?

This is your aunt!

Hurry up and apologize to your aunt!

“Xie’s mother saw that the situation was not right, and she immediately scolded. “Aunt Xie, this spirit jade is okay. She was just fainted. That’s why she said this. Mira had been talking to me before, and my aunt treated her very much. Well, he is a very kind person, so he should be close and close!

Charlie Chen also stood up and helped Mira Xie. But he seemed to be speaking for Mira Xie, but in his words, he thought that what the relatives like Auntie had said before was correct. “Yes, Charlie understands me.”

Auntie was very moved and rubbed her eyes pretendingly.

It seems to want to wipe away the tears that do not exist.

“I have also heard about things between Mira and Dustin Zhou. I thought they were divorced before and wanted to know Mira, but I didn’t expect them to be divorced yet, but I was thinking too much.” Edward Shen stood up and said lightly, with the intention of leaving directly.