Chapter 8

When Enderia Shen thought of the man in front of him who called himself Dustin Zhou just now, it was exactly the same as the pinyin Dustin, and combined with what he said, could it be…

Is this patent that I wanted to get in my dreams and wished to invest half of the company in exchange? Is it really in the hands of the young man in front of you?

Moreover, is he still an employee of his own sales department? !

This… how is this possible…

Dustin Zhou smiled slightly when she saw her face in horror, opened the mailbox in the phone, handed her the patent change document description, and said with a smile: “Shen There is no doubt that this patent is indeed in my hand!”

Enderia Shen took a look at the phone, no longer doubted, exclaimed, “Why is this patent in your hand?”

Dustin Zhou smiled and said: “Why in my hands, President Shen doesn’t have to pursue it. I want to use this patent to cooperate with Mingyang. I don’t know if you are interested in it?”

“Of course!” Enderia Shen stood up in a hurry. interest! It’s just a dream!

This is simply God’s care of his anxiety and worries these days, and he has put this top scientific and technological achievement in front of him!

So she hurriedly asked: “How do you want to cooperate?”

Dustin Zhou said with a smile: “First of all, I hope to establish a new project with the company. I use this patent as a capital contribution. The company contributes money, personnel, equipment and publicity resources. I want to hold 60% of the project!”

Enderia Shen couldn’t help but said: “Dustin Zhou, all the hard costs are the responsibility of the famous company. Is it a bit unreasonable if you want 60%?”

Dustin Zhou said indifferently: “You don’t agree. Some people agree. , I can take this patent to cooperate with Estee Lauder or Hailan Mystery. I believe that with their strategic vision, they will definitely ask me to cooperate.”

Enderia Shen’s expression was a little depressed. Dustin Zhou was right. If this top patent is used to find big companies such as Estee Lauder and Hailan Mystery, it will definitely receive great attention…

Think about the patent in Dustin Zhou’s hands. In a sense, he was asking him to cooperate, so Enderia Shen nodded and said, “Okay, I promise you!”

Dustin Zhou said, “I have one more request.”

Enderia Shen said, “You speak!”

Dustin Zhou said: “Since I account for 60% of this project, I will naturally be the person in charge of this project. I will have the final say on this project. You can’t even interfere with it.”

Enderia Shen nodded, “OK, I Promise you!”

Dustin Zhou said again: “Oh, yes, I almost forgot, our cooperation seems to be a little troublesome.”

Enderia Shen was afraid that this wonderful opportunity would slip away, and hurriedly asked: “What is the trouble?”

Dustin Zhou smiled. Laughing, handed over the dismissal letter that Li Chuan wrote to himself, and said, “Look, ten minutes ago, I was fired by Li Chuan from the sales department, so our cooperation may not be able to continue.”