Chapter 68

“What!” “What did you just say? Did everyone go to that b*tch?” In a high-end private club in the west of the city, Edward Shen looked at the younger brother who had reported to him with an incredulous expression.

“Bang!” He slammed it hard, and the wine bottle in his hand slammed directly on this little brother’s head, breaking into pieces.

Suddenly, a burst of redness slowly flowed from his forehead.

“Trash! It’s all trash! Master has spent so much effort and invited so many celebrities, and even the queen of heaven invited over, but you told me that those people still choose to buy that b*tch’s mask?” Edward Shen has a hideous face, his eyes are round and red, like an angry beast, he may swallow everything in front of him at any time.

“Shen Shao! No one thought of this!” “All the people have come to our side. There is no one on their side, but…” The little brother said with a pale face, clutching his injured forehead.

“But what?” Edward Shen glared and snorted coldly.

“But I don’t know why, the rocket girl suddenly promoted the whitening factor mask on Weibo, and all those people went there.” The younger brother was also very wronged and felt very hurt.

Everything is very beautiful in the first place. All customers are attracted by the celebrities they invited, and there is no one on the whitening factor mask.

If this situation continues, then their whitening storm mask will be a big win.

But what he never expected was that Rocket Girl suddenly promoted the whitening factor mask on Weibo.

At this time, the huge fan base of Rocket Girls all flocked to the whitening factor mask.

“Rocket girl? Didn’t you get them done too?” Edward Shen roared angrily.

“Shen Shao, we want to do it too, but they simply can’t do it. No matter it’s money or anything, they don’t even look at it.” The little brother said with aggrieved expression.

“Huh! I don’t believe that there are things that money can’t do in this world! Go ahead! No matter what you do, I must make that rocket girl surrender!” “You! Go call Charlie Chen over!” Edward Shen squinted his eyes and gave a cold tone.

Soon, Charlie Chen rushed to the clubhouse, and when he saw Edward Shen, he hurried to the front with a smile on his face.

“Shen Shao! Are you looking for me?” Charlie Chen asked very carefully.

Just now he was still angry at the employees at the company, and suddenly received a call saying that Edward Shen wanted to see him.

At this moment, Charlie Chen seemed to have found hope, and rushed over immediately after he cleaned up.

“Huh! Charlie Chen, I am very dissatisfied with your efficiency!” But Edward Shen’s light and fluttering words made Charlie Chen’s heart fierce.

Then there was a jitter.

“However, because you have followed me for so long, I will give you a chance! It’s up to you whether you can seize this opportunity or not!” Edward Shen laughed coldly.