52

Chapter 52

Mountain Mist Clubhouse is extremely luxurious.

This was the second time Dustin Zhou came to the Mountain Mist Clubhouse. He couldn’t recognize the whole way at all. He stumbled and lost the two men.

“Don’t have an accident.” Dustin Zhou sighed in his heart and thought about it.

If the other party’s purpose is not pure, then it must be done to that girl.

And such a thing cannot be in a brightly lit place, nor in a place with a lot of people.

Think about it this way, the other party will definitely choose to be in a dark corner.

Thinking of this, Dustin Zhou walked towards the shade of the light and checked step by step.

“Woo…” Turning around the corner, the light here is only a pitiful little yellow light on, and all the other lights are dimmed.

But Dustin Zhou keenly heard a sob of choking sound from his right front.

“Haha, Su Xiaomeng, aren’t you very noble? Are you ignorant of me? How are you now? You won’t be obediently in front of me?” Dustin Zhou just came to the door of a private room and heard An extremely arrogant voice came from inside.

“Dai Wei, you let me go quickly, if my uncle knows that you are doing this to me, he will definitely not let you go!” The girl’s voice suddenly sounded, arrogance mixed with panic.

Even if a woman is brought to this place by several men, she will panic.

What’s more, this Su Xiaomeng may not have a simple identity, and he has never experienced such a thing.

Dustin Zhou thought to himself that from their words, he probably guessed a general idea.

But then, a huge doubt lay in Dustin Zhou’s heart.

Should he care?

After all, these two people should know each other, and the girl’s uncle should be a powerful person.

Such a person, who named Dai Wei really dares to move?

“Haha, Su Xiaomeng, you don’t use your uncle to scare me, I’m afraid you have forgotten. Your uncle is now at Chen Xin’s birthday dinner and has no time to pay attention to you.” “And I just need to make a video for you, and then you If you dare to file a complaint, I will publish the video and let others see what kind of person you Su Xiaomeng is, haha.” Dai Wei grinned slowly and walked towards Su Xiaomeng, reaching out to untie Su. Xiaomeng’s buttons.

“Ah!” With a scream, Dustin Zhou who was outside the door could no longer hesitate, banged open the door and rushed in.

“Stop!” Dustin Zhou’s eyes widened, staring fiercely at the young man in front of him.

At this time, Dai Wei was kneeling halfway in front of Su Xiaomeng, and his extended hand had already touched Su Xiaomeng’s collar.

He can unbuckle Su Xiaomeng’s clothes with a gentle force, and Su Xiaomeng will reveal a large amount of white greasiness in an instant.