221 -222

Chapter 221

Give you a chance, don't say I bully!

"Very good, everyone." Dustin Zhou nodded slightly, then turned to look at all the reporters present.

As one of the three directors of the media industry association.

Dustin Zhou actually has the right to let all these reporters leave and forget about today's press conference.

But he did not do so.

Because he knows that even if he uses his right to force these reporters to leave, things will not seem like it has never happened.

This memory and dissatisfaction will be accumulated in the hearts of reporters.

Whenever they can't bear it, they will explode directly.

More importantly, he wanted a more explosive effect.

Let Chengming Company take a good look and proactively provoke the consequences of Mingyang Company and Dustin Zhou.

"Some people say that Dustin Zhou is domineering and that our famous company is unreasonable!" Dustin Zhou took two steps forward, paused, looked at the attitude of the reporters, and continued.

"To be honest, I don't agree with this at all!" "As long as anyone who has been in contact with our famous company and Dustin Zhou knows one thing, then it is that others do not provoke me, and I never provoke others!" "Moreover, Mingyang's previous whitening factor project has greatly benefited all cooperative companies." "With the purpose of being kind to others and cooperating for a win-win situation, our Mingyang company has brought out a brand new project to make the entire East China Sea The city's cosmetics companies work together." "I think only Mingyang can do such things!" As soon as Dustin Zhou's words fell, the reporters began to discuss it.

"It's very reasonable. I think Dustin Zhou's words are more credible. That big head monk Zeng Zeming seems to rely on the old and sell the old at first glance!" "This is hard to say. Have you forgotten the media industry association? Look at what Dustin Zhou meant. This time he unites all the cosmetics companies in the East China Sea. Does he mean it too?" "Sigh! No? His ambitions are so big?" "That's not good, but I have never heard of Dustin Zhou or fame. The company took the initiative to find someone else!"... The reporters did not express their views, because they saw that Dustin Zhou seemed to have something to say, so they looked at Dustin Zhou and waited for him to finish.

On the rostrum, Zeng Datou monk Shang Zeming looked unclear, but both of them looked at Dustin Zhou coldly.

"But now some people slander me personally and the famous company like this. If I don't react a little, then others will think that Dustin Zhou is weak and can be bullied! They may even think that our famous company is a good target for bullying, and we can follow it unscrupulously in the future. Mingyang has hoarse interests!" Dustin Zhou said coldly, and immediately looked at the fifty people standing at the door.

"Since others say that Dustin Zhou is domineering, then I dominate

Tao looked good to him.

"Smashed here!"

"With an order, the fifty people rushed directly into the conference hall without any hesitation, and they immediately smashed them! This scene made everyone look stupid! They never expected that Dustin Zhou would let people smash the meeting. The lobby. As for the reporters who have guessed, their eyes are bright at the moment, full of excitement! "Really!

I guessed that Dustin Zhou would not be polite. If so, these fifty people are his counterattack against Zeng Datou!

"It's too violent, but why am I so excited?"