317-319

Chapter 317

Menacing!

"This time, all actions against the Zhang Family were carried out according to plan." Jiang Fanliu said in a deep voice, giving orders one after another, which made the atmosphere of the whole meeting hall extremely serious.

Although this time, the Yu family, the Du family, the Jiang family, the Tang family, and the four major families joined together to launch a siege on the Zhang family.

But the Zhang family is also one of the five big families in Hunan Province, and the strength is still higher than that of the Du family.

If you don't have a thorough and detailed plan, it is likely to fail.

Even with a careful and detailed plan, once an error occurs in the implementation of the plan and the Zhang family is aware of it, or counterattack, it will also cause extremely serious losses.

After all, if the Zhang family fights back, they must go all out. Even the four major families will suffer a lot of impact and suffer losses.

"Yuan'er, this time, you and Du Wen will work together to force the Zhang family's cosmetics industry in Xiang Province to retreat. This is the first shot against the Zhang family!" Jiang Fanliu looked solemnly. Xiang Jiang Xingyuan's eyes are full of expectation. He hopes that his son can make great progress in cooperating with Du Wen, and he can use this first shot to show his style and confidence!

When Jiang Xingyuan heard the order, he cheered secretly, but his face was very humble.

"Yes, father, I will not humiliate my mission!" "From now on, Brother Du will take care of it!" Jiang Xingyuan assured, and then looked at the quiet Du Wen with a smile on his face, faintly flattering. .

"Well, as long as you don't hold back and do things according to my plan, there is absolutely no problem." Du Wen's expression is still very cold, even if he is pleased with Jiang Xingyuan, there is not much smile, but he responds painlessly.

Seeing this scene, Jiang Xingyuan's heart suddenly snorted, very upset with Du Wen's superiority.

"Guang'er, the Zhang family has a great influence in the media industry in Hunan Province. You have to cooperate with Tang Wenzhong to squeeze the Zhang family's influence in the media industry." Jiang Fanliu didn't seem to see Du Wen's attitude. , Continue to give orders.

"Yes, father, I must complete the task!" Jiang Xing promised broadly.

Compared with Jiang Xingyuan's to Du Wen, Jiang Xingguang's to Tang Wenzhong is obviously not so enthusiastic and not much to please.

After all, the Tang family is a weaker family than the Jiang family, and the influence of the Tang family in the Hunan media industry is not as strong as the Jiang family.

But in many ways, the Tang family can complement the Jiang family.

At this time, Jiang Fanliu's eyes stayed on the face of his elder son Jiang Xingfang for a moment, but he shook his head quickly.

He had also arranged a very important task for Jiang Xingfang.

But Jiang Xingfang is eager for revenge, and he has previously made unruly intentions against Rocket Girls

In fact, public opinion in the whole country is still targeting Changsha.

Jiang Fanliu couldn't let Jiang Xingfang do things, lest he expose a trace of flaws and let the whole plan fail.

"As for the others, do their own things in their respective positions, and do their best to assist Xingyuan and Xingguang." Jiang Fanliu said in a deep voice.