338-340

Chapter 338

sensation!

(2) In front of the Materials Testing Laboratory of Xiang Province University.

Many people gathered around the door, their faces full of curiosity and doubt.

This time, Zhang's Meichen beauty product testing was chosen in the material testing laboratory of Xiang Province University, which was unexpected to many people.

Many people were surprised to invite Professor Chen to be the supervisor.

"It seems that Zhang's family is serious this time. The live product testing is carried out in the laboratory." "Yes, Meichen Beauty is the most important part of Zhang's cosmetics industry. Zhang's family will never let it. There was an accident." "Unexpectedly, the Zhang family could still think of this method. Can they really solve the disfigurement this time?" ... Many people whispered and looked around.

Many reporters are also mixed.

There are reporters who want to get hot news.

There are reporters arranged by the four major families.

There are also reporters arranged by the Zhang family.

At this time, these reporters all craned their necks and looked into the laboratory, wanting to see some of the conditions inside.

"Someone is here, and somebody is here again!" "It's from the Material Testing Institute!" I don't know who shouted, which immediately attracted everyone's attention.

Everyone turned their heads to look over and saw a Volkswagen car slowly parked in front of the laboratory.

Before the people in the car got off, a dozen people burst into the laboratory in an instant.

"It's Zhang Ying from the Zhang family." "And his son Zhang Jie." "That's Professor Chen, he's the supervisor of this test." "Oh my God, they all came out to greet, what is in this car? People?" ... Seeing so many people coming out to greet them, everyone was shocked.

Of these people, which one is not very famous in Hunan?

The second generation of the second young master of the Zhang family, a professor at Xiang Provincial University... Even a vice president of Xiang Provincial University was alarmed.

The eyes of everyone gathered together and fell on the Volkswagen.

At this time, the car opened the door slowly, and an old man with a head full of hair slowly came down from it.

In an instant, most people's eyes straightened.

They were shocked.

How could it be him?

How could he come to Hunan University?

There are also many people who don't know the old man who got out of the car, but they became curious when they saw the eyes widened by everyone around him, with an incredible appearance.

"Who is this old man? Why haven't you seen it?" "That's right, there doesn't seem to be a person of this type in Hunan?" "You don't know this person. Are you still a student of material testing?" "This is Shao Zekai Shao Old professor, he is not only a professor of materials testing at Tunghai University, but also the dean of the East China Sea Branch of Zhou's Testing Institute!" ... Someone could not bear their inner excitement and shouted loudly, full of voice.

It is excitement and excitement.

This is Professor Shao Zekai, Professor Shao!

Well-deserved first person in materials testing in China today!