227 - 228

Chapter 227

Surprise!

Although Shang Zeming is nearly 70 years old, he doesn't deal with many affairs of the company much.

Even in Donghai City, his name is only known to those of the older generation.

But in terms of status and fame in the cosmetics industry, even Dustin Zhou cannot compare with him now.

Shang Zeming said such words, the meaning revealed is very simple.

That's blocking!

He wants to block Zeng Datou in the East China Sea!

It is difficult for him to enter the cosmetics industry in Donghai!

For Zeng Datou, all his talents were born for the cosmetics industry.

If he is not allowed to enter the cosmetics industry, then his skills will be in vain, and in other industries, it is not worth much at all.

At this moment, the reporters were also dumbfounded.

They never expected that such a thing would happen.

And Zeng Datou looked at Shang Zeming in disbelief, and even touched his ears, suspecting that he had just heard him wrong.

This old thing wants to block himself!

Zeng Pingchang repeatedly confirmed that he had not heard it wrong.

Shang Ze made it clear that he wanted to block himself.

Suddenly, a wave of anger welled up from Zeng Datou's heart.

He even wanted to rush forward to give Shang Zeming a severe lesson and let him know the consequences of being disrespectful.

But the next second, he hesitated.

"Old Shang, what do you mean by this? Even if you want to expel me, you don't have to be so unfeeling, right?" Zeng Datou looked bad.

Unless both sides completely tear their skin, there is no need to do so.

You know, the price Shang Zeming paid for banning Zeng Datou will definitely not be small.

Otherwise, how could a general manager-level person who has outstanding ability and can bring huge profits to the company just ignore it just because someone greets him.

"Pyeongchang, don't blame me, but blame you for being too greedy for trying to get the dominance of the new project." Shang Zeming said with a firm attitude and cold voice.

The moment he announced the expulsion of Zeng Datou, he had already drawn a clear line with Zeng Datou.

The two parties are no longer the cooperative and intimate relationship as before, but the existence of one party must be brought down.

"I'm too greedy? Shang Lao, don't you feel ashamed of what you said? If you don't agree, how could I hold this press conference?" The big head Zeng was taken aback for a moment. All the blame was put on his greed, and he was very dissatisfied.

"Zeng Pingchang, now you have two choices." "One is to leave Donghai, so you can naturally join other cosmetics companies!" "The other is to change careers!" Shang Zeming stretched out two fingers and said lightly.

Everyone can feel a chill in the conference hall.

In fact, many reporters

I know, Shang Zeming seems to give Zeng Datou two choices, but no matter which choice is, for Zeng Datou, it is a dead end!