284 - 285- 286

Chapter 284

It depends on Chen Shao's face!

Su Xiaomeng shouted loudly, and the big screen stopped instantly.

Everyone looked over, and saw a dull-looking man on the big screen, and on either side of him were three stunning beauties.

At this moment, the three stunning beauties were looking at the man in the middle with full smiles.

Su Xiaomeng looked at the people on the big screen, feeling excited about Peng Bai. She didn't expect that the other party would come to see her concert.

Zhao Wanrong and Zhang Tiantian on the side were also shocked, obviously not expecting them.

Because the person who appeared on the big screen was Dustin Zhou!

At this moment Dustin Zhou was blinded.

He never expected that he would appear on the big screen.

This means that he will be on stage and sing a song with Rocket Girl.

"Hehe, how about it, are you flattered!" Enderia Shen chuckled aside.

Mira Xie also looked at him with a faint smile, but did not speak.

"Silent, I want to be low-key, but I can't get it low-key anyhow, there is no way, a handsome man is suffering!" Dustin Zhou said lightly, shaking his hands, looking very helpless.

With his appearance, not only Enderia Shen and Mira Xie were speechless, but even Chen Xin and Niu Chuan beside him were speechless.

As for Dustin Zhou, many people behind them were already looking at him at this moment.

Now suddenly I heard Dustin Zhou say this again, and he was so angry that he wanted to hit someone.

They have seen someone who is narcissistic, but it is the first time they have seen someone who is so narcissistic.

However, when I thought about it, there were three big beauties around, and Su Xiaomeng rejected Chen Shao and chose him to take the stage. It might not be that simple.

Suddenly, many people became interested in Dustin Zhou.

However, at the same time, many people were frightened after seeing Dustin Zhou's appearance.

After all, they had seen Dustin Zhou's cruel side outside when checking tickets for the concert.

The Jiang family, Jiangbei, if they didn't agree with each other, they would be abolished directly than Dustin Zhou!

How can such a person be a good person.

Dustin Zhou had no choice but to stand up, smile faintly, and slowly walk towards the stage.

Originally, he planned to come quietly to watch a concert to see how the three little ones are now.

But since he has been discovered now, he will naturally not avoid it.

Coming to the stage, Dustin Zhou smiled at Su Xiaomeng who was excited, and Zhao Wanrong and Zhang Tiantian who were smiling.

"Unexpectedly, it was discovered by you!" Dustin Zhou said with a smile.

Because he is not equipped with a microphone, he can only hear the voice.

And hearing this, the surprise on Su Xiaomeng's face instantly became a bit resentful.

This caught Dustin Zhou by surprise!

How could this expression appear on a girl's face?

"Brother Yang, if I hadn't seen you, would you not plan