31

After a while, a rough laugh came over.

Hearing this voice, Xiao Huangmao’s body trembled and his face was pale.

Dustin Zhou looked up and saw that the Tiger Lord he saw at the banquet appeared in front of him.

“Mr. Zhou, I didn’t expect you to be here too, do you remember me?” The tiger master was tall and tall, and he walked up to Dustin Zhou with a big laugh and stretched out his hand directly.

“Master Tiger.” Dustin Zhou didn’t take it seriously, stretched out his hand, and clasped him tightly.

“A Pao, what’s the matter?” Hu Ye is a careful person, seeing the scene in the lounge, he knew something must have happened, and his face immediately became cold.

“Master Tiger…” Brother Pao didn’t hesitate, and directly lighted up Xiao Huangmao.

In an instant, the temperature in the entire lounge seemed to drop a lot.

Dustin Zhou looked at Lord Tiger in surprise, he didn’t expect this person to have such a strong aura.

This is definitely the aura that you will have after decades of immersion in the arena.

“Your name is Abiao, right?” After listening to Brother Pao’s explanation coldly, Lord Tiger looked at Xiao Huangmao instantly like a sharp sword.

“Master Tiger, I’m all misunderstood.” Little Huangmao can withstand the pressure of Master Tiger. He bent his legs directly and knelt on the ground, squatting his head vigorously, and the sound was endless.

“Misunderstanding? A Pao.” Hu Ye coldly snorted and yelled outdatedly.

As soon as the voice fell, Brother Gunner, who had been standing by the side, immediately violently kicked Xiao Huangmao and kicked him away until he hit the wall.

But Xiao Huangmao couldn’t stand up at all, lying limply on the ground, moaning and moaning constantly.

Dustin Zhou just glanced at it and saw that this little yellow hair had at least three broken ribs.

“You two, do you like to sell it out?” Brother Pao stopped looking at Xiao Huang Mao, turned his eyes to Xiao Jing and Xiao You, and sneered.

“Brother Pao, forgive us, it’s all he forced us, it’s none of our business!” Xiaojing and Xiaoyou were already stunned, they didn’t expect the situation to change instantly, and their backer Xiaohuang Mao was already lying aside half-dead.

“It’s none of your business? Then I will give you a chance to slap each other, when Mr. Zhou calls to stop, you stop again!” As soon as Brother Pao’s voice fell, the cluttered applause sounded instantly, mixed with fright. Sobbing.

“Mr. Zhou, since they have offended you, how to deal with it, let you decide!” Lord Tiger handed over the power to Dustin Zhou, which made Dustin Zhou somewhat unexpected.

Dustin Zhou also looked at Niu Chuan immediately.

“Brother Yang, I… let them go, we have nothing to lose anyway.” Niu Chuan is a simple and honest person after all, and has never thought of harming others.