347-349

Chapter 347

Invitation card!

Everyone was shocked.

With 320 million sales, this is only one day.

If you follow this rate, even if there will be some decline in the future, the annual sales will be in the billions.

Such a huge sum of money has surprised no one and made countless people jealous.

The reputation of the flagship store was instantly beaten, and the reputation of the famous company was also beaten.

Now, Changsha, and even the entire Hunan Province, are not only discussing Zhang's Meichen beauty makeup.

Famous companies, as well as whitening factor facial masks and new strains of facial cleansers are often on the lips of many people.

In particular, many people praise the effects of the products after using the products of the famous company.

For a time, the reputation of Mingyang Company reached a peak in Hunan Province.

However, secretly, there are also countless people waiting for the next sales of the flagship store.

Because it was the first day of opening, everyone on that side attracted attention, and it was normal to have more sales.

But then, is the time to truly test the strength of Mingyang's flagship store.

"Hehe, 320 million, I don't believe it anyway, do you know how much it is?" "Yes, if all are replaced by banknotes, I'm afraid it will be able to fill a room." It's not good. In Donghai, Mingyang sold better than in Changsha." "Haha, then we will wait and see and see how much sales they can occasionally have tomorrow and the day after tomorrow." So, the next day When the flagship store announced the sales, everyone was stunned as the day before, and didn't know what to say.

330 million!

The next day's sales not only did not decrease, but increased by 10 million!

As a result, many people set their target on the third day of sales.

On the first day and the second day, sales may have been affected by the previous boom, so on the third day, you should have dropped.

The next day, sure enough, when the sales on the third day came out, many people began to succumb.

"Haha, let me tell you, how could they always have that sales? No, it was revealed on the third day.

"But, even if it decreases, there will still be 300 million in sales, and this is only the third day. When the three days are added together, the sales are almost one billion.

" "what!

Billion!

Oh my god, we didn't even think of this. If we continue to develop according to this trend, wouldn't that famous company be worth tens of billions a year?

In the next few days, under Dustin Zhou's signal, the flagship store still announced its sales for the day. The fourth day: 290 million. The fifth day: 280 million. Just as everyone thought, the flagship store When the sales will decrease,

On the sixth day, after the sales on Saturday was announced, everyone was shocked again.

Sixth day: 380 million.

Seventh day: Four hundred and one hundred million.

The sales on Saturday far exceeded the sales on the opening day. Although everyone was shocked, they could almost understand it.