22

Chapter 22

Mother-in-law’s birthday “Mira, you…” Dustin Zhou’s eyes flickered, and he walked gently to Mira Xie, wanting to say something, but he couldn’t say anything when he was halfway through the conversation.

He couldn’t directly ask whether they were going to be with Charlie Chen on Xie’s mother’s birthday tomorrow.

“Dustin Zhou, is this the real you?” Mira Xie raised his head slightly, his eyes were a little hollow. When he looked at Dustin Zhou, his eyes were out of focus.

“Mira, it is difficult for me to explain some things to you, but you have to know, I have never lied to you.” Dustin Zhou knew that Mira Xie had difficulty accepting the change in his identity for a while, and he did not force it.

“I know, you are not a liar.” “I’m a little tired, let’s go now.” Mira Xie looked tired, and his eyes were full of confusion. After speaking, he left Avaria.

Dustin Zhou knew that she couldn’t accept her own changes for a while, and what she needed most now was to calm down, so she didn’t pursue it either.

After the banquet, Dustin Zhou was the last to leave. Before leaving, he was also suspicious looking at the still dazzling Avaria.

According to the manager, the boss of Avaria seems to have been paying attention to him for a long time, maybe he is really from the Zhou family.

Although Dustin Zhou was strange in his heart, he could only speculate in his heart.

… The next day, Dustin Zhou came to the nursing home to visit Zhou’s mother early.

He had been busy with the launching ceremony of the whitening factor project a few days ago. He didn’t come over. Now let’s take a look. By the way, he will also talk to Zhou Mu about what he will do next.

“Xiao Yang, you don’t have to run to mom often. Mom knows you have a lot of things, and besides, I’m not old enough to need someone to take care of it all the time.” Zhou Mu looked at Dustin Zhou with a distressed expression.

“By the way, did you meet Mira recently? I remember that today seems to be your mother’s birthday, why didn’t you go there? You child, you are too naive!” Zhou Mu suddenly thought of something with a serious face Said, his face became more anxious.

“Mom, she didn’t even tell me to go back. Did I have a hot face and a cold butt?” Dustin Zhou’s face was gloomy, and his tone was indifferent.

Yesterday Charlie Chen said that he would go to Xie’s house today to celebrate Xie’s mother’s birthday. Dustin Zhou felt irritated when he thought of the excitement when Xie’s mother saw Charlie Chen.

“You child, your mother-in-law is an elder. If your elders don’t tell you to go back, don’t you go back?” Zhou’s mother’s face sank, and then urged: “Don’t worry about me, hurry up and buy some gifts to celebrate your mother-in-law , So as not to go too late and make your mother-in-law unhappy.” Dustin Zhou was driven out of the room by Zhou’s mother, also looking helpless.

He hasn’t explained everything clearly to Zhou’s mother, and never claimed that he has inherited Zhou’s legacy.

Facts of production.