Chapter 62

After sending off Ma Shu, Dustin Zhou sat in a chair, lost in thought.

This incident has always made him feel very uncomfortable, like a fishbone, stuck in his throat, making him unable to breathe smoothly.

“Sister Ye, ask the people in the planning department and the propaganda department, how are their current tasks progressing?” After thinking about it, Dustin Zhou decided to check again, dial the office phone, and ask Sara Ye to ask about the company’s internal situation.

Soon, Sara Ye came to Dustin Zhou’s office.

Only this time, Sara Ye’s face was also very ugly.

“Mr. Zhou, things are not good.” “The news from the Planning Department and the Propaganda Department. The celebrities they were going to communicate with had originally agreed, so they had to sign a contract, but they all went back overnight.”

The propaganda department knows that those stars who rejected our company all accepted the invitation of another company to endorse the platform for their company’s products.” Sara Ye’s face was solemn, and his eyes were also faintly angry.

Having been in this industry for many years, Sara Ye has seen many intrigues and knows some of them.

Just judging from the information she found, she could keenly detect that an undercurrent surging conspiracy was being accumulated.

“Sure enough, do you know which company is going to list the new product? Why didn’t we get it at all?” Dustin Zhou said in a deep voice, tapping his finger on the desktop, as if thinking something.

“Not yet, the other party has done a good job of keeping secrets. There hasn’t been any news about it until now, but one thing is not hidden.” Sara Ye said with a solemn expression.

“The time for the other party’s new product to be on the market is the day after tomorrow. It is the same time as our whitening factor mask!”

In an instant, Dustin Zhou stood up abruptly, his chest rising and falling, trying his best to suppress his anger.

“They are aiming at us, who is it?” “I’ll go to Mr. Shen, Sister Ye, you immediately let the Planning Department and the Propaganda Department assemble on standby, there is a tough battle waiting for us!” With a low groan, Dustin Zhou immediately cleaned up Things, go to Enderia Shen’s office.

“Mr. Shen, things are not right!” Dustin Zhou pushed open the door of Enderia Shen’s office without any warning, and his breathing suddenly stopped.

At this moment, Enderia Shen was wearing fitness tights, and his hair was tied into a ponytail and hung behind his head.

And she was bathed in sweat, and her fair skin shone faintly in the sun.

“What’s wrong?” Enderia Shen stepped off the treadmill, took a sip of water, and asked calmly.

“Mr. Shen, this is the feedback from Tiancheng Advertising and our company’s planning and propaganda department.” Dustin Zhou couldn’t help looking away, and handed the organized documents to Enderia Shen.